Questions, comments

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8828 by
Questions, comments was created by
I am an open book with a variety of knowledge at my disposal. Ask me anything, i prefere it to be about this rite but i don't care, lol. Just give me a day or two to get the info for you. go for it, ask away.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #14317 by
Replied by on topic Re:Questions, comments
Ok I am not entirely sure how to word this, but hopefully I can make some sense so that you may be able to answer me. ha ha

I know that there are Celtic pagans, Greek pagans, Slavic pagans, etc.. I was just wondering how many different \"groups\" there actually are and where one might be able to do some research on their different god and goddesses, etc..

Are there any specific books or websites that one can look at to find these things out?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #14323 by
Well, there are really countless. I mean the are 'witch's' who believe in God. There are Wiccans and within them allone i can name off 3 off the top of my head. But as for deities you can go to http://www.Pantheon.org and you can find a bunch of info at http://www.WitchVox.com If you really want to research Witchcraft in its entirety then you have a lifetime ahead of you to say the least. as for the darker aspects (should you choose to research them as well) you will have to do the searching for your self.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #14623 by
I am searching for the rite that most suits me. I believe in nature, magic, ancient remedies, and that the ancients possessed knowledge that has been lost. Could you please possible point me in the right direction.

Azrel

More
15 years 11 months ago #14624 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:Questions, comments
azrel wrote:

I am searching for the rite that most suits me. I believe in nature, magic, ancient remedies, and that the ancients possessed knowledge that has been lost. Could you please possible point me in the right direction.

Azrel

Start in this Rite; you may always change Rites.

Welcome To The Order.

Blessed Be,

Founder of The Order

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #14645 by
The knowledge you seek is not lost it is just hard to find in written form, most of the Pagan belief is passed down through word of mouth, teachings, stories and the like, however there are many books to learn from that are mostly wicca in nature but do possess many topics of the celtic/druid faiths. If you wish PM me and I will give you a small example of my teachings.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #17204 by
recently I've been trying to find the correct right for me - this is a hard decision because i don't follow any specific religion but of all the rights this is the one i know the least about and am most interested in i did a quick Google search for druidic teachings but with little to no results anyways long story short i was wondering if you could point me in the right direction to the teachings and beliefs of the right

thanks for your time

- the fool

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #17205 by
The Fool wrote

recently I've been trying to find the correct right for me - this is a hard decision because i don't follow any specific religion but of all the rights this is the one i know the least about and am most interested in i did a quick Google search for druidic teachings but with little to no results anyways long story short i was wondering if you could point me in the right direction to the teachings and beliefs of the right

thanks for your time

- the fool

I would start by sending a PM to Master Dobin Conas, he is the one with the most knowledge of Druidic teachings. I too can answer some questions but not all.

More
14 years 8 months ago #25410 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:Questions, comments

Founder of The Order
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 8 months ago #25419 by
Very true and whilst I dont wish to be seen seen as picking on on the Christian faith(s) - its rather amusing how some Christians forget many of their 'traditions' are actually 'borrowed' from pagan ones (along with sacred sites etc etc).

MTFBWY - A

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi