Satanic Rules

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8817 by
Satanic Rules was created by
This Post is about Satanism. Now I am not saying that everyone is or even should be satanic but this is to either help our satanic Br.’s and/or better educate people as to what and who they are. And if you read these you will see that it is slightly similar to a specific rite we have here. I am not saying that anyone is a Satanist, I am only saying that some people follow similar beliefs without being satanic.

The Nine Satanic Statements

I
Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinence!

II
Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

III
Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

IV
Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!

V
Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!

VI
Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires!

VII
Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours, who, because of his \"divine spiritual and intellectual development, has become the most vicious animal of all!

VIII
Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

IX
Satan is the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years!

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

I
Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

II
Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure that they want to hear them.

III
When in another's lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

IV
If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without
mercy.

V
Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

VI
Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the person and he cries out to be relieved.

VII
Acknowledge the power of magic if you have used it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

VIII
Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

IX
Do not harm little children.

X
Do not kill non-human animals unless attacked or for your food.

XI
When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

The Nine Satanic Sins
For years, people have asked Church of Satan representatives, \"Well, okay - your philosophy is based on indulgence of human instincts but do you have sins like any other religion?\" Our answer has always been \"No\". But the time has come to amend that response. We have grown steadily over the past 21 years and find that it is appropriate to have some clear guidelines on, not only what we strive for,but also what we work to avoid - what we disapprove of. The difference is where other religions develop sins that people can't avoid, we consider a number of things \"sinful\" that people could avoid if they worked a little.

Stupidity
The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.

Pretentiousness
Empty posturing can be most irritating and isn't applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. On equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyone's made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.

Solipsism
Can be very dangerous for Satanists. Projecting your reactions, responses and sensibilities onto someone who is probably far less attuned than you are. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy and respect that you naturally give them. They won't. Instead, Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of \"Do unto others as they do unto you.\" It's work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian standpoint) we are far from that point.

Self-deceit
It's in the Nine Satanic Statements but deserves to be repeated here. Another cardinal sin. We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered into is when it's fun, and with awareness. But then, it's not self-deceit!

Herd Conformity
That's obvious from a Satanic stance. It's all right to conform to a person's wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely instead of being enslaved by the whims of the many.

Lack of Perspective
Again, this one can lead to a lot of pain for a Satanist. You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, every day. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. Do not be swayed by herd constraints -- know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world.

Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies
Be aware that this is one of the keys to brainwashing people into accepting something \"new\" and \"different,\" when in reality it's something that was once widely accepted but is now presented in a new package. We are expected to rave about the genius of the \"creator\" and forget the original. This makes for a disposable society.

Counterproductive Pride
That first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bathwater. The rule of Satanism is: if it works for you, great. When it stops working for you, when you've painted yourself into a corner and the only way out is to say, \"I'm sorry, I made a mistake, I wish we could compromise somehow,\" then do it.

Lack of Aesthetics
This is the physical application of the Balance Factor. Aesthetics is important in Lesser Magic and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect any money off classical standards of beauty and form most of the time so they are discouraged in a consumer society, but \"an eye\" for for beauty, for balance, is an essential Satanic tool and must be applied for greatest magical effectiveness. It's not what's supposed to be pleasing -- it's what is. Aesthetics is a personal thing, reflective of one's own nature, but there are universally pleasing and harmonious configurations that should not be denied.

http://web.satanism101.com/

(Disclaimer: I do not believe in any of these statements myself with a few minor exceptions. I do not expect anyone who believes any of the statement posted, to label themselves satanic. I do not recognize that these statement fall into what a Jedi is and is up to the person to recognize these statements as true should you be Sith. This was merely an informative post. No one get upset, Satanist are not necessarily 'evil'.)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8818 by
Replied by on topic Satanic Information
this seems like a better title for this post.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 5 months ago #8824 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Satanic Rules
In the Christian, Buddhist, Confusian...faiths there are ethics, moral and teachings handed down by a founder. Some might call this revelation. Where did the Satanists get theirs? Some of the things written here sound quite sensible, which does not fit in with my picture of Satan.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8825 by
Replied by on topic Re:Satanic Information
While many of those would qualify as Sith, many would also qualify as Shadow,. I found this post very informative, and eye opening. I guess I always expected Satanists to be as lopsided as thier couterparts. Thank you for this post.

DK

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 5 months ago #8826 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Satanic Information
Dhagon Krayt wrote:

While many of those would qualify as Sith, many would also qualify as Shadow,. I found this post very informative, and eye opening. I guess I always expected Satanists to be as lopsided as thier couterparts. Thank you for this post.

DK

Lol. :laugh:

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8827 by
Replied by on topic Re:Satanic Information
You are both welcome. I started to look into satanists a long while back. I actually met one online and had all the same stereotypes on my mind as everyone else usually does. until he gave me a site to look into, now my fiancee and i don't look down on them anymore, we have mixed feelings if we meet one but we don't view them as wanna be's or evil anymore. some of the stereotypes i had were Satanists worship satan, black masses, killing animals, etc. In fact many satanist don't worship the being we call satan, usually it just gets called that, there are those who are satanist who worship this ancient god that many believe got 'turn' or threw religious means, converted into the satan we see today. He was originally a deity of Babylon or Sumeria, one of the old ones, i appologize for not knowing at this time. But even in those times he was viewed as being a shining one. In the belief system of Demonolatry (not demonology, worship of, not study of) he has a very integral role. But in these system he is not always the head, just a major demon, not necessarily a ruler of any kind. Lucifer is what he is called and his worshiper are luciferian, i believe.
But because i went out of my way and looked into these things, i was actually practising demonolatry for a little while. In truth there are some very old books that can be bought at great expense if anyone would like to look into this in great detail, and if you do get one of those books, send me a copy by way of email or something, i don't care, lol. Knowledge for knowledge sake is me.

Demonolatry & Compendium Maleficarum (this is the book i want, just search it and you will see why i won't have it any time soon, lol)

There are many other books to look into, i have not read any of them but wish to. i will not be putting the names of those books here. Just search for Demonolatry on any online book store and you are bound to find a lot. As for Satanism, there are obviously a lot of books that you could look into, one of the most famous authors and practisers was Aleister Crowley but there are a variety of other authors. Just look arounf if you so choose.

I appologize to anyone who may find this offensive that i do not have all of my information clear, but i know that much of it is accurate.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 5 months ago #8829 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Satanic Information
Thanks for the info Sister April. Its certainly becoming more clear. I know that the horned God of the Wiccan was unjustly associated by other with Satan, and ergo Wicca was associated with Satanism.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8964 by
Replied by on topic Re:Satanic Rules
There is more info on Satanism here:

Official Church of Satan Website
http://www.churchofsatan.com/home.html

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi