Otherkin/vampire?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8448 by
Otherkin/vampire? was created by
I have decided to post something about this topic because it is another part of my life.
There are people in the world who believe that they may be another species of some sort in spirit/soul. These people have a strong connection to this other species and many have past life memories of being a member of that species.
There are a number of species which fall into this catagory. Including but not limited to:
Mamals
Fish
Birds
Lizards
Amphibian (sp?)
And even mythical beings
Elves
Fae
Dragons
Unicorns
Pegasus
And also there are some who believe they have the sould of a more spiritual being
Angel
Demon
Celestial
And then there are some a little more far fetched as in
Aliens
Many otherkin feel a very defined longing to go home, and feeling of being very different from 'human'.

Now, as for vampire, some peole believe that they need energy for one reason or another to live comfortably, not necessarily to live or survive. For one reason or another they were born with this lack of energy and often don't realize what they are doing (if psychic vampire) until they awaken, some are fully awaken their whole lives. As for Sanguinarian vampires, they feel they get the energy from blood, they can often feed from other means but blood is known to carry the most energy. and there is element vampires who believe they get energy from various natural forces (ie, fire, earth, air, water, sun, etc.) And finally there is the sexual or tantric vampires, occasionally known as succubai or incubai that get the energy that is radiated during and after intercourse.

I may post more about this later but currently i have run out of time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8449 by
Replied by on topic Re:Otherkin/vampire?
I associate myself as an angel. A holy and divine spirit of the Lord who exhudes brilliant light and does the great work of God.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 5 months ago #8451 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Otherkin/vampire?
Anora^una_Ilorn wrote:

I have decided to post something about this topic because it is another part of my life.
There are people in the world who believe that they may be another species of some sort in spirit/soul. These people have a strong connection to this other species and many have past life memories of being a member of that species.
There are a number of species which fall into this catagory. Including but not limited to:
Mamals
Fish
Birds
Lizards
Amphibian (sp?)
And even mythical beings
Elves
Fae
Dragons
Unicorns
Pegasus
And also there are some who believe they have the sould of a more spiritual being
Angel
Demon
Celestial
And then there are some a little more far fetched as in
Aliens
Many otherkin feel a very defined longing to go home, and feeling of being very different from 'human'.

Now, as for vampire, some peole believe that they need energy for one reason or another to live comfortably, not necessarily to live or survive. For one reason or another they were born with this lack of energy and often don't realize what they are doing (if psychic vampire) until they awaken, some are fully awaken their whole lives. As for Sanguinarian vampires, they feel they get the energy from blood, they can often feed from other means but blood is known to carry the most energy. and there is element vampires who believe they get energy from various natural forces (ie, fire, earth, air, water, sun, etc.) And finally there is the sexual or tantric vampires, occasionally known as succubai or incubai that get the energy that is radiated during and after intercourse.

I may post more about this later but currently i have run out of time.

Interesting. I didn`t know there existed so many different vampyres. What would interest me is whether such beings exist or are they purely mythical? If it is mythical then someone had a really good imagination. Tibetan Buddhist believe for example that even the so called imagination results from a very real experience.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8453 by
I've heard of these psycic vampires, but everything I've heard is not good, maybe someone can enlighten us a little better about them.

DK

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8494 by
if you want more in depth info you can go to HouseofMaat.com

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 5 months ago #8495 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Otherkin/vampire?
Thanks Sister April. Interesting.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8505 by
I know it stretchs some people perception of reality just a bit and people might think that some of these people are quacks and the truth is some of them are, but that is no different then any other orginization, like i know there are some quack jedi too, so i thought it might just be interesting to introduce one subculture to another.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8509 by
Thank you, Anora. I know quite a bit about this subculture, or in another term, condition.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8510 by
Well, it depends on who you ask whether it is a condition or not. I have no idea what is really out there, demensions, planets, realms, etc. Not to mention energy has been proven in the human body and i have seen different levels in people using scientific means, so who knows what could happen. The vast majority of Vampires do not believe they are immortal and the ones that do are usually written off as completely nutts. they usually don't last long in the more 'mainstream' groups. And as for otherkin, i have no idea exactly how far reincarnation can be taken. For all i know everything could have a soul, much like many of the native americans believe. many have the belief of Animalism, or something along that line, where everything from humans to rocks have souls. And if other realms of existance do in fact exist that i could be elf, fae, werewolf, etc in spirit but human in most other aspects especially physically.

In truth no one trully knows all of the mysteries of the universe. We just kinda have to remember that an open mind is a good thing, just so long as our brains aren't spilling out.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #8787 by
Indeed, Anora, not a soul knows all the truths, or even just a couple ENTIRE truths. It's hard to say what is truth and what is not, except that which is personal truths to ourselves. I know many vampires don't claim immortality, but then again, I know almost an equal share that believes they can reach that immortality (non-physical) via vampyric methods. As far as otherkin go, I've known deer, a mouse, a leopard, a couple dragons, one demon, an angelic, and a sabertooth (to my knowledge). I'm sure there are others that I just cannot remember now. I've known countless Vampires as well. Ahh! I nearly forgot two wolves and a fae! I've also met those claiming to be great leaders or beings in the past. I've met Indigo and Crystal Children.

I believe in it all. :laugh:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi