The Broom Closet (Personal views)

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 7 months ago #7020 by Jon
Before revealing my personal convictions and spirituality to family,friends, neighbours, colleagues, employers... I`ve had to let a lot go through my mind...

-FAMILY...will I loose them? Will they be disappointed?

-FRIENDS...will they shoot off sarcastic comments? Will I become a joke in their eyes?

-NEIGHBOURS...will there be any violence against my person or indeed against my family?

-COLLEAGUES...will I suddenly find that everyone is too busy to talk?

-EMPLOYERS...what about my job security? What about my professional standing?

...is it really worth doing? Although in some cases the answer might be \"yes\" in some it most definitely is \"no\". So what about my religious which most people enjoy and the Law proposes? The choice has to be made and the choice is mine or yours!

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8963 by
I posted a blog about it:) check my archives, it's really long so i didn't want to post it twice:)

More
16 years 5 months ago #8971 by Garm
Not sure if this is the best place to post this it may be a bit off topic but here goes...

When I was first introduced into the world of Wicca / Witchcraft I had all sorts of pre-disposed ideas. Black cats, blood sacrifices all that sort of non-sense that the media and movies would have the layman believe is out there.

In reality, I found that the practice is one of loving nature, the world and all things that live on her. Of course as in all followings there exist a few miss-guided poor souls, but I must admit that some of the best people I have ever known have been through this so called 'dark art'.

Blessed be one and all, or MTFBWUA different blessings-same message...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi