Circle Casting Prior to Meditation

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 7 months ago #32781 by
I am sure that as a members of the Pagan Rite most of us cast our circle before meditation (as is a very fundamental Pagan practice) But have any of you considered Triple Circle Casting? I have found it very useful and a very powerful compliment to meditation periods...

The great thing about the Old Religion is its individuality, so feel free to use my incantations or come up with whatever works for you as what is meaningful speech to me may not be so for you.

While casting the first circle: In this place, this circle round. I consecrate the sacred ground with golden light this space surround all power here contained and bound.

Second circle: From earth, the things that manifest from air, the things of mind from fir, the things that motivate from water, the souls refined.

Third and final circle: And yet no place or time there be between the worlds, my word and me welcome, Ancient Ones, and see, this place is sealed, So mote it be!

Again this is something that works for me and just suggesting it for other Pagan Jedi that it may help them with their meditations and even personal Spell work....

I have even worked with this in a group of three with each Practitioner reciting a verse as they cast their circle for group Magick.

Please feel free to comment or if any questions you may have ask...If one never asks they will never receive the answer.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 7 months ago #32820 by
Very intriguing! I'll use it at my Equinox celebrations and see what happens. Thank you for an interesting suggestion!

MTFBWY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi