Summer Solstice

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31628 by
Summer Solstice was created by
It's almost time for Summer Solstice, also known as Midsummer or Litha. To join us in celebrating this festival, please view the guidance here:
http://templeofthejediorder.org/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,94/func,view/id,30272/catid,54/

Litha marks the longest day of the year and the midpoint of summer and is a festival of fire with relevance for many faiths and traditions. For more information, because I can't post too much from my phone, try:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midsummer

Or why not reply to this post with your viewpoint. I hope you can join us in celebrating and sending some positive midsummer energy out into the world!

MTFBWY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31635 by
Replied by on topic Re:Summer Solstice
Summer is a comin' in, loudly sing cuckoo!
Groweth seed
And bloweth mead
And springeth wood anew.

The shortest night of the year in the northern hemisphere, I am glad to see the warm temperatures (of 104 F/40 C) and the gentle rainstorms (and even the ones that flood). I've been fortunate this year to maintain my home while 60% of my neighbors have had to vacate because of the local economic situation. I've finished a very spiritual portion of my journey, and I welcome the aid of the Force in allowing me to advance my understanding of the universe.

Above all, I relish the life that flows through me at a level I haven't felt in over a decade. I am more alive and active than I have been at any point in recent history. And I'm loving life.

But now I have to catch up on all of the work I've missed over the past 3 weeks because of a seminar. I had to get some things in order, but now I will work on getting things together.

Thank you for being a part of this truly excellent experience, everyone.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi