Beltane blessings

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 11 months ago #30184 by
Beltane blessings was created by
Hi everyone!

This post will probably have more relevance to the Pagan Rite but the invitation is extended to all Jedi.

Tomorrow is the traditional date for Beltane, the celebration of the start of summer. It's the time of year that continues the tradition of new life and renewal that was started at the Vernal Equinox (or the festival of Eostre) and is associated with growth, expansion and fertility.

Since the order has been bursting with new life recently, it seems fitting to honour this time to start a new tradition of temple celebration. If you have some spare time tomorrow (the common date for Beltane), please send some positive energy to the Order by focusing on the logo (a copy of which can be found on the front page) and connecting to it through the Force. Preferably this should be done at sunset (the start of the festival) but since the Force is eternal, this is not as important as the INTENTION to send the energy!

If you are confident about sending this energy on, then join me in keying into the logo and help to spread this concentrated energy out into the world, to wherever it is needed.

These celebrations will be taking place on every esbat (full moon) and sabbat (seasonal festival) and reminders will be posted for each one.

Enjoy this festival, it's my personal favourite (and not only because it's my birthday on wednesday!) and I wish the brightest of Beltane blessings to you all!

If you have any questions about this process, the festival or in fact anything relevant, feel free to ask!

MTFBWY,
Mark
Knight of Jediism and Head of the Pagan Rite

One quick point: some festivals (the Greater Sabbats) are to be held on both the common dates and the actual solar dates since there will be people who follow either tradition.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 11 months ago #30197 by
Replied by on topic Re:Beltane blessings
Hi MarkAnjuu,

First off, I wanted to congratulate you on your position of head of the Pagan Rite!

I'll be Celebrating Beltane right along with you, and will send some energy towards the Temple to give us Blessings on all of ours and our fellow Jedi's lives and their paths within The Force.

MTFBWY!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 11 months ago #30200 by
Thank you! the brightest of Beltane blessings to you, my friend. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 11 months ago #30201 by
i myself will be joining as well...as will my friend and neighbor JeepinMP85

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 11 months ago #30203 by
Excellent - the more the merrier! :)

MTFBWY

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 11 months ago #30251 by
Replied by on topic SERVICE TONIGHT!!
Just a reminder to anyone who wishes to join in with a healing energy ceremony to mark the festival of Beltane. See the start of this thread for details.

This will be the first of a regular series of celebrations, open to all Jedi!

Beltane blessings to you all,
MTFBWY

More
13 years 11 months ago #30252 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:SERVICE TONIGHT!!
Count me in. What's the GMT for this? I know the official time for TOTJO is 'Zulu' or GMT since we have members all over the world.

Founder of The Order

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 11 months ago #30253 by
technically, the time doesn't matter since the Force is eternal and as long as you intend to join in, that intention will carry forward. However, a similar idea used by the Conscious Evolution Meditation Facebook group advocates doing at sunset wherever you are, thus sending a continuous wave around the world. Plus, sunset is the traditional start of each festival so it seems only fitting!

MTFBWY

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 11 months ago #38403 by
Replied by on topic Beltane blessings 2011
Time to resurrect this annual thread by wishing you all a very merry Beltane!!

May the Force guide your hands and warm your hearts on this festival day and for ever more. Brightest blessings to you all!

If you wish to join in the celebrations by sending some positive energy out into the world, please read the guidance at the following post:
http://templeofthejediorder.org/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,96/func,view/catid,54/id,38402/#30272

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi