learning more- balance of the two

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 8 months ago #25264 by
I'm fairly new to the path of jediism and wicca as well, although I've learned much, I am curious how to balance the two.
what specifically i'm curious is do wiccan's have \"master's\" as jedi do. I'm aware that with jediism after Master John's joseph campbell training is completed I would be able to get a jedi master. But as for wicca all I know comes from books, and the few other wiccans I've encountered.
All of the books I've read say sometimes opposite things and come off as a beginners guide.
Basically I'm looking to learn more and hopefully achieve some sort of balance of the two in a way that makes sense.
Anyone have any advice or wisdom to pass on?
MTFBWY
'Blessed Be

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
14 years 8 months ago #25273 by Jon
The Pagan rite of TOTJO and it`s members shows that there is a balance between the two. But that balance is not universal but very individual, depending on what the voice inside you is saying. There is no balance there is no \"balance\" only you. To find your \"balance\" you have to find yourself.

As to Master in Wiccan, excepting solitaries of course, the norm is to train in a Coven. From my experience, within that structure each apprentice or learner is guided more intensely by one of the elder members of the Coven. Then again depending on the Wiccan tradition that may vary. Like Christianity in it`s manifold traditions, so does Wiccan have it`s variety.

Have a look at the Pagan Rite section and approach Masters Anora^una-Ilorn, Tiamat or Caedus.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi