Multiple Singularity

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 8 months ago #18206 by
Multiple Singularity was created by
Have you ever heard of someone saying that the Force is a multiple singularity? Sounds like a conumdrum right? Not if you really think about it and take it all apart. For instance in geometry the shortest distance from point A to point B is a straight line. Many view the Force in the same example the straight line being a singularity. But what if you take Point A and fold to Point B are you looking at Point A through B or Point B through A? If we can do this with points why can not the Force be seen in the same light as a multiplicity. We know that the Force encompasses all things. Well this also includes temporal(time), dimensional, universal. Are these just singular events, of course not. Each one is a multiple of each other. So if the Force encompasses all things it would be a multiplicity. But how can it be a multiple singluarity, simple: The Force is apart of those multiples, but yet is only one Force. Hence multiple singularity.
What do you think?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 8 months ago #18207 by
Replied by on topic Re:Multiple Singularity
Other analogies....

How long is a piece of string ?

Where is the start and end of a circle?

In fact what is a circle? to a computer, a circle is an impossible object, look carefully at a circle on a screen and you will see it is in fact many many lines, yet we 'know' a circle/sphere etc is possible

As with many things and a bit of a cliché many things can be interpreted in many way, 'in a certain point of view' and understanding this is important, we all jump to conclusions, often resulting in arguments, but if we were all to hold off for just a bit longer and think about the situation in hand, the other parties point of view is just as valid as our own... even if we think they're wrong, in their view they are right and we are wrong

Obviously there are times when someone really is in the wrong but I hope you understand where im going with this

MTFBWY - A

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 8 months ago #18232 by
Replied by on topic Re:Multiple Singularity
Makes sense to me...
Although I don't know if I could repeat it or say it as eloquantly as you just did...LOL! What you said reminds me a lot of quantum physics...
I went to a seminar on how to apply quantim physics to Magikal workings... it was really awesome... though I admit, when the teacher went from the basics to the more in-depth stuff... my head started to spin...LOL!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi