For Initiates

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16417 by
For Initiates was created by
i know that you all want to be taken as apprentices. but that will not happen until the available Knights and Masters know a bit about you.

post as much about yourselves as possible. talk about your likes and dislikes, your personality, what you like to do in your spare time and anything that you can think of that would elaborate about and illuminateyou and your inner self. the more information, the better.

keep on posting information about yourselves and when a Knight or Master is comfortable and feels familiar with you, he/she will come to you and interview you for apprenticeship.

aside from the above mentioned, make sure to be active in the other topics of the Forum as this might be a determinating factor as well. also, even after acheiving apprenticeship, continue to actively post on the Forum. this shows that you have commitment... in a sense, lol. this should be regular but doesnt need to be all the time and to an excess.

i wish you all good trails and may the Force guide you to the path that you had seen for youself.

-Shaun

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
15 years 10 months ago #16419 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:For Initiates
Spoken like a Master!

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16422 by
Replied by on topic Re:For Initiates
I have been asked to give the Newcomers FAQ a bit of a spring clean, so may I use this post as part of this work?

But all Initiates, PLEASE take notice of this post, one of the key traits of all Jedi is patience, we do have a member who has only recently gained a master after 1year of waiting, so whilst this is the exception to the rule, please begin ones own training by learning patience.

Thank You

MTFBWY - A / MTFSYW

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16424 by
I also agree with Master Jon very well said Arith and spoken like a true master.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #16453 by
I believe that anything with the newcomers faqs should be in the appropriate forum. Remember, this is mostly meant as Pagan inspired. Not that we can't put basics here, it just might be easier to find in other areas. :) and very true Arith. It can take a while, and some of us aren't seeking but if found or sees someone who they believe may have potential an exception may be made. Also, hang out in chat, even if no one is there, hang out for a few minutes and let people know you are there threw the shout box, this way you have more chances to get to talk to someone directly. Direct is always the best way to go, and if you don't find someone their that could be a good Master the person who you talk to may know someone better. So, be patient and like it has already been said, make yourself known. You are you best salesperson. :)

MTFBWY and good luck

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi