Pagan Special Interest Advisor

More
5 years 9 months ago #322132 by Kit
Hey folks! I've taken over for Alan as the Advisor for our Pagan Special Interest Group (SiG).

I've practiced shamanism for about four years now, with a focus on speaking and working with power animals. I also have a passion about learning other religions (especially those under the 'pagan' heading) so I've studies in as many as I could have the time and resources for. I've also worked with some generic energy healing, and deities from a few pantheons. I also have experience in Tarot cards, crystals, and making (and imbuing) ritual/power items.

The term Pagan encompasses a huge swath of practices and beliefs so I know I don't know everything, but I'm here for questions or to bounce ideas off of if you need it!

I'm wanting to do ceremonies for holidays. I don't have any particular ones outside of U.S. cultural ones, so I'll be looking to Wiccan ones to start. If you would like help in any others, send a PM my way! I'm also wanting to do monthly drumming sessions that all are welcome to.

In the meantime, please reply or contact me if you have any questions or ideas!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis, Adder, Lykeios Little Raven, Carlos.Martinez3 and 1 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi