Public
11 years 3 months ago #93505 by
Love was created by
any advice on love?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #93506 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Re: Love
Perhaps make yourself a suitable partner for the type of partner your looking for, or be yourself and wait for someone who is looking for you. Maybe somewhere in between those things. I've been told there is a better chance of finding it once you stop looking for it, so maybe its more about being found by love - if thats not confusing enough. Good Luck!!!

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
11 years 3 months ago #93512 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re: Love
there are many types of love, understanding them all would be time consuming and difficult, searching for them would be even more time consuming and difficult...

Expressing universal unconditional love (compassion) to all is the only sure way to be found by it, but it may take years or even a lifetime to be found by it...patience is vital...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #93525 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Re: Love
If you have difficulty feeling love, I'm afraid most of us cannot help you.

If it is about dealing with the feeling, then, again, it depends if the feeling brings you any problems. One should be aware of it and give in to it but not make it influence your judgement. I know this sounds vague, but it is fairly simple to grasp: You are a human being and there is no way you can turn off what you feel. There is also nothing wrong in expressing a feeling just as long as there is no significant permanent harm done. But that very harm is the thing to be cautious about. If your emotions suggest actions that are contrary to those suggested by your other means of reasoning, and especially, if the emotionally motivated actions are worse in momentary and latching effect, you should carefully consider this and decide healthily.

If your question is about finding love, I cannot concur with previous comments. Sure, one shouldn't pretend or change in order to find love. You don't have to push your bloom in the bee's face, but don't stand there like a mushroom that has none but only waits for some wind to pass by.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Gisteron.

More
11 years 3 months ago #93535 by Wescli Wardest
Replied by Wescli Wardest on topic Re: Love

If someone wants to be a part of your life, they'll make, an effort to be in it. So don't bother reserving a space in your heart for someone who doesn't make an effort to stay.

- jacquelyn

As with ever person, every situation is unique... what does your heart tell you?

Monastic Order of Knights

More
11 years 3 months ago #93547 by Ben
Replied by Ben on topic Re: Love
Advice on love...?

My advice would be...

Don't listen to other people's advice on love!

Hahaha :D

If you conduct your affairs in love according to other people's advice rather than your heart, if it ever results in something going 'wrong' you will never forgive yourself... ;)

Do what feels right...it may not always work out the way you want, but at least you'll have been true to yourself (and to the other person as well)...

B.Div | OCP

More
11 years 3 months ago #93555 by Wescli Wardest
Replied by Wescli Wardest on topic Re: Love

Attachment V8COYCAJU8OW3CAS1DJMTCA9LFGUOCA9FKUOACAWY0EXSCAGV1052CAQZEIEPCABLDTOMCAI1N5TWCAXMFD60CAFIC7WPCAPKIJ4VCAM1I3W4CAL0QX4KCAZSVX46CAJTN4DBCAMRCM5SCA6WONO5CA7J6JX7.jpg not found

Monastic Order of Knights
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 months ago #93558 by
Replied by on topic Re: Love
Listen to your heart, but consult your head too. Let's be practical. Following your heart stops being so handy when you're a guy in love with a lesbian.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 months ago #93559 by
Replied by on topic Re: Love
hhmmm....i see the Tao is needed on this one.

More
11 years 3 months ago #93562 by Whyte Horse
Replied by Whyte Horse on topic Re: Love

V-Tog wrote: Don't listen to other people's advice on love!

Agree

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi