Birthday Wishes!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 months ago #92944 by
Birthday Wishes! was created by
Birthday wishes

After reading a thread about there not being a birthday reminder at the bottom of the forum I've decided to make a thread! Most of the time I know it is someones birthday here because of Skype telling me or Facebook...I then proceed to wish them a happy birthday on Facebook or on the Skype group...but however there are some whom I can not reach because they are neither on my Skype or on my Facebook!

So in order to reach the greater community in the mean time I have decided to make this thread.

Taking Part

If you would like to have a happy birthday wished to you all you have to do is PM me your day and month of birth...in the UK Format please (DD/MM) that way there will be no mistakes...I will post in this thread when it is someones birthday and you can either PM them or just reply to this thread to wish them a happy birthday! I believe this will make us a closer community because it shows we care enough about the birth days...this is obviously completely voluntary and if you do not wish to partake you do not have to...

Rawr!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #92964 by
Replied by on topic Re: Birthday Wishes!
Well that's a nice thing for a person to do. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi