Let's Have A Christmas Partaaay!

More
11 years 4 months ago #84327 by Ben
I was just thinking about how much more we all used to chat (you know, a few millennia ago when the chatroom was always busy and every night was spent in group video chat).

And I thought that [strike]because I miss you all[/strike] because it's Christmas, we should have a mass get-together...either in the chatroom, or a video chat over Skype or G+.

I would be like IT WILL BE ON THIS DAY AT THIS TIME, only if it were video it's gonna be rather difficult for me to actually find a completely free night this side of Christmas...this coming Friday perhaps. So before setting a time, we'd need to decide where to hold it and when people are generally available.

I welcome comments telling me what a pants idea this is, because then I wont actually have to magic up any time in my hectic schedule for it :laugh:

B.Div | OCP

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #84331 by Proteus
Yes... this IS a pants idea... (assuming "pants" means awesome...>.> )

I couldn't tell you exactly what day or evening is best for me, since many of them are somewhat the same, and it's up to you guys whether you want to do it via Skype or G+. I'm predicting you guys will lean toward Skype, which works just as fine for me.

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Proteus.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #84332 by
You do realise that this Friday is not only the Winter Solstice but also the Mayan end date (no, not the end of the world but a chance to reflect on our highest potential and to bring these ideals to manifestation).

As such, I'm going to be celebrating and not able to get online :(

Saturday night is quite good for me though! It would be good to catch up with everyone and to share in some community spirit :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #84335 by
Keep in mind alllll the time zones. :P

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #84338 by
Well I will probably be there, have nothing 100% planned for any of those dates

More
11 years 4 months ago #84343 by Ben
I forgot that we're all going to die on Friday :laugh:

I want to come to your celebrations Mark, they sound awesome!

Saturday evening is hopeless for me - I could probably do Sunday though, thinking about it.

But if everyone else wanted to do Saturday then by all means go ahead without me and I can catch up with everyone another time.

I'll keep an eye on this thread over the next day or two...obviously a decision would need to be made relatively soon, seeing as it's nearly Christmas (where did December go?!?! :blink: )

B.Div | OCP

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #84344 by
Oops! Just realised that I have a "welcome to the new era" fire ceremony to attend on Saturday, dammit!

And Sunday is a family Yule/Christmas celebration so I will most probably be a bit occupied. Or drunk. Or both. :D

In that case, I will try to attend on whatever time/day is best for everyone else.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #84345 by
Aren't we all online now? <.< :P

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #84347 by
I'm not. Er...... ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #84351 by
I think it sounds like a nice idea. (Hopefully I can get chat to work. I've never actually gotten to use it yet.) :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi