History

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 5 months ago #79425 by
History was created by
I'm not sure if there's a forum for quotes. But I just came up with something. Is it against the rules to quote myself?

"The best way to be a historian is to make history!"

While I was secretly having a conversation with myself in my room, (Don't knock it untill you've tried it!) I asked:

"Do you think it's possible for you to convince a psychiatrist that he needs to stop you're medication, or even to increase it, when infact he doesn't" I said.

"No, psychiatrists allways get it right..." replied my god awfull brain, that has allways decided it has it all worked out becuase it allways aggree's with everyone else says, EVEN IF THOSE THINGS ARE CONTRADICTORY! :P

"Uh huh" I said. "thus I have heard, it is possible for doctors to miss read symptoms as a completely different illness, even with a phisical illness"

Infact I prefer not to calll it "Talking to myself"

Let us all refer to it as: Self reflection for the psychicly challenged.

plz note: self refelction for the psychicly challenged is way more fun if you can imagin somebody else talking...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 5 months ago #79428 by
Replied by on topic Re: History
I have frequently had doctors mis-diagnose me. I guess it doesn't matter what type of doctor or condition it may be, it says on many release forms " medicine is not an exact scince', as far as I am concerned it's an educated guess. Doctors like to think we don't know anything about ourselves. I was married to a registered nurse for 15 years, so I did learn a little from her. I just have cured myself of a sinus infection, but still had to see a doctor for bronchitis. And I talk to myself quite a bit as sometimes I am the only one who listens to me.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 5 months ago #79431 by
Replied by on topic Re: History
yes. It rememinds me of what I said in the chat box: Don't try to heal barriss offee's geonosian brain worm except with the force.

Not trying to flatter you, and stop me if I start asking to do things for me, but I
respect you for holding onto a philosophy that has failed you.

There is even a buddist quote saying something along the lines of "Why has the sacred dharma failed us?"

Anyone who thinks that bitterness and unhappiness is the enemey, and that the fact that they have found religion gives them the right to think that they have overcome bullying and low self essteem issues really aren't going to go anywhere in this world...

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
11 years 5 months ago #79439 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re: History
And someone that overcomes nothing achieves nothing

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi