Ejucayshun

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 6 months ago #78935 by
Ejucayshun was created by
To all and sundry. I regret to inform you that I will be avoiding the internet for the next few days, exept mabey to look at my college online materials. The reason for this being that, I can only imagine the content of this wonderous interconnection of those glorified computing devices we know as routers, during this time we refer to as halloween.

And before any of you say it; Ofcourse I have been "avoiding" this site for atleast three weeks! But no exactly deliberately But I feel urged to write this, all the same. I kind of think that the halloween period is badly misenterpreted. It is, in my opinion, more comersialised than Christmas, that in a nutshell is the reason I do not like the interpretations of it thrust apon me in every situation that I enter.
(I can hear the screems of the "Good girl" on the TV downstairs.)

That's my point.

I even predicted to myself as I readied my browser what I would write with reguards to the halloween reference on my favorite search engine, and home page: Bing.

To me this simply misses the point of the more mystical message of Halloween that was origionaly directed towards children:

There is such a thing as monsters! :laugh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi