Les criminel

More
11 years 8 months ago #69846 by PatrickB
Les criminel was created by PatrickB
The criminal of desire and there kingdom

there illusion from less or more and plus.these certain of those that can diminish in front of there power of discussion. For more there the Jedi have to counter there effect with serenity.The way in the present is to beat them up at there own games of offence of inspiration of the force obscure.In another words.there power of opposition are generally for the women to put them in prostitution , drogue and contraband alcohol.For the tobacco sellers in the reserve is profit for the obscure of the force there criminal profit without end.The Canadians or origin without identity paper look amerindian or Canadians root.they don't have access to the same price.But so they live in the same country.This is a nonsense there is not just in reserve when there is Canadian roots.Inflation of the price of tobacco have created a need for tobacco.So it's there to say more people can not pay exorbitant prices for tobacco.These is a profit to endorse there reserved the canadians.And plus,lesser people of the government go to meet this problem.My impression is there are almost who deal with this phenomena countervertial not much resources they have.And a lot of people going in reserve and buy with risk .Of course it is not illigal to smoke,it's more easy for there conscience to contribute of this mew low price.It is only plant after all.To much pressure of the domain lucrative company of profit of tobacco.To stop this phenomena,probably in the future the merchant of tobacco Canadians going for sure blow up and speculate on prices. Of course if not already been done.And who are we to make people poor because of the tobacco.They are free to smoke. with the higher prices they going to let go some groceries for smoking .the taxes or volumes are exorbitant. that's the fact.

The one that posses with a devices is responsible for others . Being at large is brought too my attention . An armor is the key to unarm devices .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #71854 by
Replied by on topic Re: Les criminel
I am not sure that I really understand the point that you are trying to get across but I do believe that I have kind of a gist of it.

The price of Tobacco in Canada is being raised to exorbitant amounts and the people are not happy about it.

Is this a question of the governments control on the market? Are there different prices for different people based on their nationality? Is the government working to counteract some sort of tobacco smuggling ring? Where does prostitution come to play?

I apologize if I have completely missed the point of this, but I would most certainly like to discuss it if you could explain it just a little bit clearer.

More
11 years 7 months ago #71907 by PatrickB
Replied by PatrickB on topic Re: Les criminel
My point is that there are two binderies in Canada there the reserve for aboriginal or indian but has for Indian ti's a miss understanding when Jacques Cartier came to Canada he taught that he was in India back in approximately in the years 1534 .And trough out the years and many war with European and English against clone war that a figure of speech.Anyways The government install Canadian or aboriginal people in to reserve that means they pay no taxes like in Kanawagy and they have access to some products like tobacco that cost less money.200 cigarette cost 12 dollars.Compare to the corner store 25 cigarette cost around 7 to 9 dollars a pact.I mean this nonsence of are contry and are planet.

Yes the government fighting against tobacco smuggles that passes cigarette in to let say over that line that actually doesn't exist in to the forest.Anyways in the law there really limitation border to border in the same country .There are call reserve.

I just wanted to say that sometime sense some criminal sell tobacco over these line well they often have powerful drug.And that how sometime they been influence to take drug and sometime they been put as slaves .

I think it is clearer.
I'd be pleasure to discuss more about the subject

The one that posses with a devices is responsible for others . Being at large is brought too my attention . An armor is the key to unarm devices .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi