It's a GIRL JEDI!!!

More
11 years 8 months ago #70416 by PatrickB
Replied by PatrickB on topic Re: It's a GIRL JEDI!!!
congrats to lexikate and follow the light of the force can somebody tell her.

And enjoy life family.

The one that posses with a devices is responsible for others . Being at large is brought too my attention . An armor is the key to unarm devices .
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #70420 by
Replied by on topic Re: It's a GIRL JEDI!!!
Wow.

Thank you Solari, Doctor V, and PatrickB.

I didn't think this thread would resurface again, haha.

She is 2 months old now! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. She is my precious little angel that's for sure....

MTFBWY,
LTK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #70433 by
I've already post on here before but since its popped up again. I'll just say that I'm happy for you. Take care of your baby girl and she'll take care of us all. I'm sure of it. After all the Force runs strong in family. :lol:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #70566 by

Daniel L. wrote: I've already post on here before but since its popped up again. I'll just say that I'm happy for you. Take care of your baby girl and she'll take care of us all. I'm sure of it. After all the Force runs strong in family. :lol:

No worries!

I'll be training my boys as Padawans (kinda like Yoda with the Younglings) and then I'll probably watch, proudly, when another Knight or Master takes my Padawan for their Apprentice. (Years in the future of course, haha.)

Thank you for your well wishes. She's smiling and "talking" more now. It's awesome...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi