Multiple "Dimensions"

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #48462 by
Multiple "Dimensions" was created by
http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/27517/

This links to an article, concerning the possibility of matter being capable of "swapping" dimensions. Not only that, but experiments to aid this theory are capable of being done with today's technology.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #48918 by
Replied by on topic Re: Multiple "Dimensions"
Thre is so much out there, there is no telling.. use the force, what do you feel, do you feel that we are the only Dimension, or are there many others?????

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #48937 by
I've often thought that inspiration has something to do with other dimensions. What if all the great stories you ever read, really happened in another dimension? Could Luke Skywalker have existed on some other thread of existence? Crazy, but I try not to mindf*ck myself with it too much! There's so much to this world and Universe we have yet to explore.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #48938 by
I certainly accept the notion of alternate dimensions but their exact nature is curious in that we know from the perspective of matter our point of reference determines the number of dimensions. That being said, there's no reason other dimensions in the alternate universe sense couldn't exist as well.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #49003 by
With this in cosideration, scientests have recently revealed a revolutionary theorey that everything consists of a single particle. For those who follow quantum physics, this is particularly interesting in relation to the implications this has toward the Jedi mentality. Contemporary quantum physics suggests that quantum particles can be everywhere and do everything that is possible for them to do all at one singular point in time. Basically this is the lesson from Alan Watts, one thing is connected to everything, and everything is all just one thing. Just makes you think huh?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 2 months ago #50809 by
Gods house has many mansions. The Force has many dimensions.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 2 months ago #50827 by
I'm doing energy manipulations, portal works and astral travels since decades, it's just real pleasant that these dimensions i work with since years been "prooven" to be "real"(with theories). Open your mind humans! Earth is'nt the center of the Universe! ;)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi