Random Questions

More
3 years 4 weeks ago #359259 by Atania Kenobi
Replied by Atania Kenobi on topic Random Questions
What do you hope to do in the coming springtime? Activities, hobbies, other?

I am hoping that on my days off of work I can work on my yard and garden as well go on hikes, go camping, and other outdoor activities. My yard is normally a mud pit due to the neglect and trotting upon the grass, but since last summer at the beginning of quarantine the yard is springing back to life. Also my mum and I purchased a compost bin in hopes of helping our plants out a little more.

I hope everyone has a beautiful day! :)

Atania
Knight of the Order
My Journals- IP / Apprentice / Personal
House of Orion
Teaching Master- Zero
”People are like flowers. We follow the way of heliotropism: the following and turning away from the light. From this, there is a diversity in the flowers some are large and small, tall and short, putrid and fragrant, yet in the end they bloom in their own time and in their own ways. Beauty in diversity and in yourself is for you alone to experience and to cherish.
[img
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brenna, Edan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #359281 by Atania Kenobi
Replied by Atania Kenobi on topic Random Questions
I have realized that some of these random questions are not widely relevant, but it is still fun to ask them all the same. I love reading your opinions and seeing the world from your eyes. It's refreshing! :)

Also, the last few posts were base around the springtime. So, my question is. From these three flowers: roses, sunflowers, and lilies what makes them so beautiful and what makes them so strong? What do they mean to you?

Atania
Knight of the Order
My Journals- IP / Apprentice / Personal
House of Orion
Teaching Master- Zero
”People are like flowers. We follow the way of heliotropism: the following and turning away from the light. From this, there is a diversity in the flowers some are large and small, tall and short, putrid and fragrant, yet in the end they bloom in their own time and in their own ways. Beauty in diversity and in yourself is for you alone to experience and to cherish.
[img
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi