Cover Songs by Aaron J Burr

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago #325359 by
Hello everyone,

First allow me to apologize for leaving in such a huff. Most of you probably didn't notice, but for those that did, I'm sorry I was disrespectful.

Though I don't consider myself a Jedi anymore, I have found a new direction in which I now have purpose. Thus, this post is somewhat selfish.

I would be amiss not to mention my inspiration for this new direction, so I'd like to introduce to you, Kristina Schiano . She's a drummer who kicks some serious *** on the drums. I, on the other hand, play guitar, but her enthusiasm and skill inspired me to start my own YouTube channel. I've been playing guitar for around 23 years now, but I never quite knew what to do with it. Sure, I was in a couple bands, but the bar and party scenes weren't really for me. So, up until a week ago, I hadn't picked up a guitar in at least a month. Now I play daily, recording myself playing cover songs. I'm sort of a traditional rocker, so all my songs so far are classics.

If you want, you can either click the link in my signature, or go on YouTube and search "Aaron J Burr". And for you history buffs, yes, that is my real name. If you're confused, Aaron Burr was Vice President under Thomas Jefferson, and is more famous for killing Alexander Hamilton in a duel. And no, I have not seen the play Hamilton, LOL.

I have a video planned for later today, so if you want to be informed of when it's posted, I would be honored if you would subscribe to my channel, and maybe share my videos with others. Feel free as well to comment! You have no idea how much I would appreciate that :)

Take care everyone! B) And if you'd like a preview, here's my latest video:

(mind the volume on your computer or phone :P )

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi