The TOTJO Critter Thread

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago #324416 by
The TOTJO Critter Thread was created by
Greetings, everyone! I've just created this section for another light-hearted discussion, for us to show off our cuddly companions. A topic to lighten up the day. I own a little Pomeranian named Sheldar (Shelly for short). He's such a playful fellow, too playful that we had to set up a pet gates in our home, so we could limit the indoor areas that he's only allowed to run into, as he already broke a few things before and we decided it'd be best to keep him out of the said area, especially when we're not around. In spite of that, he’s fun, loving dog. He even cuddles before bedtime and greets us with his cheerful barks in the early hours. What pet/s do you own, fellas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago #324417 by
Replied by on topic The TOTJO Critter Thread
Meet my 1 year old Australian Shepherd, Ripley. She was supposed to be a mini Ausie but she out grew both her parents and is now in the low end of a regular Ausie size.

Attachment 13727.jpeg not found

Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago #324422 by
I totally love this thread! Thank you for creating it! I am pleased to introduce Amman (tan) and Weibdeh (black and white). They are illegal immigrants, as our rental contract says no pets - but they are only very small. We can do an Anne Frank style hiding trick if needed.

Attachment AmmanandWeibdeh.jpg not found

They are gerbils, and named after two hills (Jebels) in Jordan. Amman is much more relaxed, and a bit older than Weibdeh, but I appreciate how much fun the two of them have together. Definitely lesbian.
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #324441 by

Attachment received_10217130620321278.jpeg not found

My perfect pupper, Queen Lucy the Valiant (Lucy for short ;)) , lab/retriever mix. Almost seven at this point but you'd be hard pressed to guess that if you met her. She forgets she's an older pup when she makes new friends. She likes walkies and people accidentally dropping food for her. ;p will only hurt flies, which we call her 'sky raisins'.
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago #324489 by
The big orange fluffy guy is Link. He's a mighty Hunter, or at least he thinks so. The gray kitten is Chloe. She wasnt even with us a few days and Link had accepted her as family/pounce practice. They both thoroughly enjoy giving tongue baths.

Attachment IMG_20180724_000803.jpg not found

Attachments:

More
5 years 8 months ago #324821 by Nakis
Replied by Nakis on topic The TOTJO Critter Thread
Behold, my family of fuzz!

Licensed Clergy Person
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: , ,

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #324822 by Nakis
Replied by Nakis on topic The TOTJO Critter Thread
Edit: My photos are too large :(

Licensed Clergy Person
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Nakis.

More
5 years 8 months ago #324872 by thomaswfaulkner
It's not your traditionally cuddly pets but check out the size of these critters. Kudos for my oldest who was brave enough to show her sisters they weren't scary. :)

Attachment 20180804_1131172.jpg not found

Right View ~ Right Intention ~ Right Speech ~ Right Action ~ Right Livelihood ~ Right Effort ~ Right Mindfulness ~ Right Concentration

Knight of the Order
Ordained Clergy Person
Teaching Master: Senan
IP Journal l AP Journal l Seminary Journal l Personal Ministry Statement

If you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Contact the Clergy

May all beings be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute
in some way to the happiness and freedom for all.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amaya, ,

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #324895 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic The TOTJO Critter Thread
Kitty, goes by various names depending on her mood.
All calm right before I clip her claws because they grow so fast....
She is 16 year old body 2 month old spirit, ex-diabetic, recently hyperthyroid, professional mind reader, human trainer and sleep enthusiast.... and also completely deaf (or has us thinking she is).

Attachment IMG_6007.JPG not found

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Adder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amaya, , ,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #324911 by
Happy International Cat Day to Chloe, Link, Kitty, Nakis's feline family, and all of your furry, scaley, and feathered friends too. :) Looking forward to any more pet photos people are willing to share!

Here you can see Scout, my sister's cat, wearing a tiny red spade hat in honour of the International Cat Day Celebrations.

Attachment scout.jpg not found

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by . Reason: To add a cat. Of course.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi