Leader Board

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #313597 by
Replied by on topic Leader Board
I agree. It should be removed. Even if it is here by accident, it is totally against what we believe as Jedi.

Though, I think the Sith should definitely install one... oh wait, they actually did it last year!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #313598 by

Connor L. wrote: I agree. It should be removed. Even if it is here by accident, it is totally against what we believe as Jedi.

Though, I think the Sith should definitely install one... oh wait, they actually did it last year!

Yes and as long as it is here we ridicule it and make fun of it , we had no idea anyone actually worried about what it was for.

I can see the Sith may need that kind of competitive drive , its fun for them i guess. But then again , i know sod all about Sith ...

More
6 years 2 months ago #313608 by Tellahane
Replied by Tellahane on topic Leader Board
It's been on a to-do list for awhile but to get rid of it is outside my access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
6 years 2 months ago #313637 by Eleven
Replied by Eleven on topic Leader Board
I was wondering what that was. I would like to see if we could restart it up I think it would be fun! then I can beat Marta XD

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #313646 by

Sven One wrote: I was wondering what that was. I would like to see if we could restart it up I think it would be fun! then I can beat Marta XD

That will never happen ....:lol: :laugh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #313647 by

Tellahane wrote: It's been on a to-do list for awhile but to get rid of it is outside my access.

What a useless statement , find out who has acces then and get rid of it ...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #313649 by
It's not a problem of who, Serenity, it's time :) I know Tellahane, Ren, and the rest of any team they might have borrowed, are doing what they can, when they can. Looking after a website like this can be like medical triage though! It just might not be the priority to them as it is to us. The useless statement let us know it's on the to-do list. So I trust they'll get round to it, and am happy to be patient.

More
6 years 2 months ago #313652 by Tellahane
Replied by Tellahane on topic Leader Board

Serenity wrote:

Tellahane wrote: It's been on a to-do list for awhile but to get rid of it is outside my access.

What a useless statement , find out who has acces then and get rid of it ...

I can't force someone to physically act anymore then I can force you to do it. Patience.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Zero

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi