Youth Members

More
6 years 8 months ago #296460 by Edan
Youth Members was created by Edan
Hello everyone!

In my first act as a returning Youth Officer I'd like to issue some reminders.

If you suspect a new member is under the age of 18, please direct them to the Youth FAQ , the first stop for all our youth members, and also to either myself or J_Roz.

Youth members are not allowed to post identifying information about themselves. If you see any post their age, date of birth, location, or information that gives away any of those, please report the post (if it's on the forum) or to a Youth Officer. Please do not reply to such messages, because it only highlights the information further when you do. If it's in chat, please report to the nearest Knight.

If any Knight does speak to a Youth Member on our behalf, we'd be grateful if you'd let us know :)

A reminder to Youth Members

For those of you here reading this who are under the age of 18, please know that J_Roz and I are here to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please come straight to us. We live across the world from each other so one of us should be able to contact you pretty quickly.

If it's a dire emergency and you cannot get one of us, please contact the nearest Council member , or if not, any Knight.

If anyone has any questions about rules for youth members, or any other general questions I will do my best to answer them.
If you are a youth member and have a question, please PM me directly.

Thank you all!

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, J_Roz, Ben, Kit, Yugen, Brick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #297165 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Youth Members
I'm just gonna bump this again as a reminder, in case anyone has not seen this yet.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi