Why we need the old chat back

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #292715 by
Replied by on topic Why we need the old chat back
Here's another reason for ya: Clarity
When you met somebody in the old chat, you could be sure that they have actively decided to come in there. Now it's just a guessing game of who's there and who isn't.

Yes, i'm keeping this thread warm.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #292718 by Br. John
One issue was the site working no matter if you're on a computer, tablet or phone. But the only person who can do anything about this is Ren. Now about that black on white harshness, go to https://justgetflux.com/ .

If someone want's to set something up or experiment, I can provide totjo.net (or one of our unused domains) for that. It could be nothing but a chat. It would require a separate login but that's not such a big deal. It would even be there if the main site went down.

PM me.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 8 months ago #292720 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Why we need the old chat back
I just spat coffee out and I wasn't even drinking any.... had a vision of TOTJO hosting member built websites :D :blink:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #292726 by
Replied by on topic Why we need the old chat back

Adder wrote: I just spat coffee out and I wasn't even drinking any.... had a vision of TOTJO hosting member built websites :D :blink:

I have only one thing to say to this and i sincerely hope you aint got no coffee in your mouth now : Myspace

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi