Insights to the Jedi here: What are you looking forward to?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 weeks ago #280199 by
I love this idea. :)

I'm looking forward to starting my last year of schooling (Hotel and Restaurant Management) in the fall. Also looking forward to moving back to Kingston for said schooling.

I’ve also been upgrading my PC, so I’m looking forward to getting my GTX Geoforce 1060 in about a week. I also have my first lightsaber in the mail, should arrive in the next two weeks (Dissident with white blade)

I’m also looking forward to whatever my Path has to throw at me. :) Hopefully Apprenticeship. :p

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 weeks ago #280201 by
I am looking forward to leaving work today so I can finish prettying up my rose garden and go swim my mile. Beyond that, I am looking forward to Saturday, when my son and I are going to put on Rouge 1, following it immediately with ANH while we play X-wing or Imperial Assault. It will be a weekend redolent with Star Wars based geekery!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 weeks ago #280202 by
Also, thank you for starting this thread. It forced me to willfully focus on something positive after a bit of a rough morning. Thanks! May the Force be with you.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #280207 by OB1Shinobi
purple belt

-its gonna be a while!

People are complicated.
Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ,

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #280226 by Manu
I'm looking forward to paying off my debt, improving my income and enjoying life with my family for as long as I have the privilege of sharing my life with them.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 weeks ago #280231 by
I'm looking forward to being done with Taoism.
I'm looking forward to passing my Green Stripe Test in Shotokan Karate.
I'm looking forward to hopefully passing my instructor certification in Wing Chun Kung Fu
I'm looking forward to continue to grow as a martial artist.
I'm looking forward to growing as a Jedi and my continued growth throughout my apprenticeship.
I'm looking forward to reopening my dojo
I'm looking forward to getting out of debt
I'm looking forward to returning to college to finish my degree and better myself through education.

There's more but this is a good glimpse of what's going on in my life.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #280232 by Alethea Thompson
I'm looking forward to July, when my family gets together for a vacation in Florida :). I'm also looking forward to my son's first year in school this August :D

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 weeks ago #280238 by
This thread is a great idea!

I'm looking forward to a possible promotion at work. It will require some contemplation on my part as it may involve a move, but I have worked very hard for years to get to this point so I'm enjoying the possibilities to come.

I'm looking forward to anything my path brings my way...but always hoping for peace :)

I'm looking forward to next year's birthday...I will be the big 5 0 ! I'm excited!

I'm looking forward to becoming more proficient in tai chi and what possibilities that may send my way.

I'm looking forward to reading everyone's answers!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 weeks ago #280239 by
I'm looking forward to the next day. Simply to continue my growth, weather this be physically, mentally, spiritually or financially. Life is a bit of a grind, but I love to see the improvements.

As for other things.. I'm GMing a Star Wars RPG, and I look forward to seeing my players develop their characters. Rick and Morty season 3 is always something to look forward to as well.

More
7 years 1 week ago #280368 by Kit
I ordered some oils to make my own incense with. I got tired of all the "Dragon's Blood" mixtures smelling nothing like Dragon's Blood resin when it burns. So I'm mixing my own! They come in tomorrow and Wendsday.

I'm looking forward to lunch where I can enjoy food and stitch.

I'm looking forward to going home and continuing making a Christmas gift (I learned to crochet for!)

I'm looking forward to picking up my daughter from day care and getting to play together.

I'm looking forward to getting the referral to pain management and maybe getting some relief to this crippling pain.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/session/src/Storage/NativeStorage.php on line 135