My big view of the world.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #102485 by
My big view of the world. was created by
I've always believed in UFO's and other parts of that genre. Although I don't believe that 98% of those UFO sightings are real. In fact I've only believed the 2% that actually had much more of a reliable story. The ones who had encounters with the UFOs and the ACTUAL MIB. You thought the Men in Black was just a movie. So did I, until I stumbled across reports of people actually meeting those "people". I say "people" because technically according to government records, they're dead. They drive generic cars, and fly generic helicopters. If you've had a UFO experience, and met those guys, who should have specifically told you that someone in your family would get hurt really bad if you told anyone, then you're a real life witness to UFOs.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #102489 by Alexandre Orion
A big world deserves a big view, Amos, and as large and a high a view as one can do.

I don't necessarily believe in UFOs, but I do believe in hallucinations, in mistakes -- AND in visiting spacecraft which are certainly not 'unidentified'. They are very identified, at least to their pilots. Perhaps to various authorities on Earth as well, but they are not unidentified.

This would be a fun planet to visit ; sort of like if we could visit pre-history ...

;)

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img

More
11 years 1 month ago #102491 by Wescli Wardest
U.F.O.= Unidentified Flying Object.

E.T. = Extra Terrestrial

That’s just me being picky, no insult to you meant.

UFO reports come and go in waves. I think it is entirely possible that it is the Lemming Syndrome playing out. And they spread quickly in part because they become modern/urban myths. Myths are ways we try to explain the unknown or unexplainable. For most people, answers, even weird or strange answers are better than no answer at all. It all really depends on what you as the individual choose to believe.

Me, personally, I think there is an awful lot of space out there for us to be the only ones in it. I do believe that intelligent life exists out there somewhere and if we haven’t already, we will someday meet it. I am curious as to how that encounter will play out though.

Monastic Order of Knights

More
11 years 1 month ago #102494 by Alexandre Orion
As it were, Wes, with all the rubbish we feed ourselves, it is doubtful that we would become anyone's lunch ...

:sick:

~ David Hume

~ Henri Bergson
[img
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #102809 by
Replied by on topic Re: My big view of the world.
When I originally created this post, I didn't stick to my original plan. I got sidetracked and forgot to change the title. Have a good day, and may the Force be with you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #102861 by
We are not the only intelligent creatures nor the smartest in the universe.

If they are smart enough to get here they are smsrt enough not to be seen.

If they did visit us in the past that would explain a lot but not make a difference.

If they are smart enough to get here we are the lower life form being studied.

Humbling isn't it?

MIB? I don't know. There's a lot I don't know. There's a lot we aren't told. Wouldn't surprise me but.......

UFOs? I'm more of an ESP person.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by .

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
11 years 1 month ago #102862 by Jestor

Rickie The Grey wrote: We are not the only intelligent creatures nor the smartest in the universe.

Shoot...

We aint even the smartest on the planet....

How many other critters ruin their home like we are doing to our home (earth)?

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

More
11 years 1 month ago #102865 by 666
Replied by 666 on topic Re: My big view of the world.
like Wescli Wardest say
UFO = Unidentified Flying Object.
so, for you an UFO can be something in the sky, if you cannot, identify...
when nobody can identify this object, only means, that, they don't have records, information, or the true story, so there's always a big ? on that.

Extra terrestreal life, well, there is no way to prove it (as smart as we are)
but, if you think on the big, so big universe, with so many stars over there, the possibility to find smart life, more or less than us, is obvious. it is possible, just we don't have the tools to prove it.

in my opinion, are smarter than us, and this is why they keep their self, far away from us.

SO smart we are, but WE are the only animal that goes against his own environment, planet.

why someone like to contact us? to share what? new technology? new whatever? what use the human can do with that?, more wars?, control?, weapons?, expensive medication? .. mmmmmm

I beat they come and go, and they know, we are not ready to any contact.
we can not handle, anything smarter than us.

I don't know, if is tru or not, but we all here histories of UFO's... and what the humans do?, we send jets, armed, or military forces, a big WTF!!!!, is like you receive every visitor to your house, with weapons in hand....
how many times you visit a house like that....

and to finish this...

if, you have the ability to travel over space, and visit, any planet, and you find THIS PLANET EARTH, do you really try to contact with someone?, why?, who?, sure?

Knight of Jediism
Ordained Deacon and Minister
Promoted and Ordained April 28, 2010
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #102875 by
I was recently at a lecture by Neal deGrasse Tyson. I was amazed at the complexity of the universe he laid out to us. Multiple solar systems, universes and multiverses, my head was reeling.

In this lecture I began to think of us, this planet and solar system as nothing more than a cell in the body of the whole of existence. As I pondered the enormity of the theories he presented, I recalled the line from the Matrix…

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

If we are the only beings in this universe, I am ashamed to be this virus. If we are not the only beings in this universe, I am ashamed to be this virus. When other beings visit this planet, they do not come to invade, they come to try to cure this cancer. They are the antibiotic, the radiation treatment, the chemo treatment trying to control the spread of our disease. Our disease feeds upon itself until there is nothing worth saving. We must stop the spread within our cell least we are destroyed from beyond. Least we are cut from the body of “GOD” (This should start an uproar) ;-)

Attachment multiverse.jpg not found

Attachments:

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #104650 by Alexandre Orion
It is not an 'uproar' so to speak, Phortis ... just a question.

Why do feel as though we are "cut from" the body of 'God' ?

Just wondering ...

~ David Hume

~ Henri Bergson
[img

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi