The Four Corners (A Dream)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #225903 by
I know a little about ancient civilizations. I'm self-taught on some of the facts behind the the ruins left behind by these societies. That being said, I had a dream last night that was intriguing, at least to me.

Somehow I came upon some symbols that I told others were from the ancient Sumerian civilization, which if I'm not mistaken is said to be the first society to develop a written language. I remember some of the symbols, but it's fuzzy now.

Immediately after, I was out in the desert with some friends (people I'm unable to identify) somehow guided by the symbols I discovered. We were exploring, and in the distance we saw a dome made of stones, similar to the pyramids of Egypt. Upon entering the dome we saw that it was actually a spherical room. Cut into the ground, however, were alcoves that pointed in the four cardinal directions. Those alcoves led to separated rooms, each of which held an example of the structures built by separate civilizations. I saw Egyptian, Roman, and Mayan structures. One room had a wall jutting out that was painted in brightly colored stripes.

That was roughly when I woke up. I've had dreams like this before, since I have a fascination with ancient structures. This dream seemed to suggest that the many civilizations had a similar origin, which is something I already believe is true. I don't really know what else to make of this. It was a fun dream at least :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 9 months ago #340174 by
Replied by on topic The Four Corners (A Dream)

Streen wrote: I know a little about ancient civilizations. I'm self-taught on some of the facts behind the the ruins left behind by these societies. That being said, I had a dream last night that was intriguing, at least to me.

Somehow I came upon some symbols that I told others were from the ancient Sumerian civilization, which if I'm not mistaken is said to be the first society to develop a written language. I remember some of the symbols, but it's fuzzy now.

Immediately after, I was out in the desert with some friends (people I'm unable to identify) somehow guided by the symbols I discovered. We were exploring, and in the distance we saw a dome made of stones, similar to the pyramids of Egypt. Upon entering the dome we saw that it was actually a spherical room. Cut into the ground, however, were alcoves that pointed in the four cardinal directions. Those alcoves led to separated rooms, each of which held an example of the structures built by separate civilizations. I saw Egyptian, Roman, and Mayan structures. One room had a wall jutting out that was painted in brightly colored stripes.

That was roughly when I woke up. I've had dreams like this before, since I have a fascination with ancient structures. This dream seemed to suggest that the many civilizations had a similar origin, which is something I already believe is true. I don't really know what else to make of this. It was a fun dream at least :)

You may find research into Tartaria to be interesting. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi