The Force, Ghosts, and Psychic Phenomena

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #174993 by Adder

ParCandroon wrote: As I learned it when I was a member of the Psion Guild, psi is an energy similar to electromagnetic energy produced by the human nervous system which is utilized and manipulated to perform feats such as telepathy, telekinesis, and other works commonly known as psychic phenomena. It is through these energies that we influence the world around us. Qi healers, Reiki healers, and other energy workers, including Christian Faith Healers will, more likely than not, assert that the energy they utilize is the same or similar to psi, but their name for it is what's right. This is very similar in nature to lesson 1 of the IP telling us about how all of the different religions of the world with their different names and myths are generally telling all the same story.

I used to have an electronic acupuncture device, which instead of using a puncture used electronic pulses. The most interesting thing about it was that it measured the resistance on the skin and found the points. I spent many hours cross referencing its performance against traditional chinese medicine chart's of acupuncture points and it seemed to be pretty much spot on!!!! This would suggest to me that you are correct and that things like Qi, and perhaps their relationship with Shen and Jing , might be related to the body more directly.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Adder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #175366 by
many people have dictated entire books through psychic phenomena.

do you look at The Force as The Source, or does The Force emanate from The Source? It could be that Source is the Godhead and The Force is like the Holy Spirit. The Force could be angels, emissaries, devils, ghost or any type of energy spirit including the Great Spirit. In ultimate reality it is not even necessary to dissect or recognize any individual parts.

personally, i believe in ghost, demons, angels, Satan, The Force, Source, Holy Spirit, aliens, that all things are alive and Divine and are parts of the whole. if one was to master This, one way or another, then anything MAY be possible.

it is a scientifically proven FACT(IN LABORATORY) that the world that we perceive with our human senses is an illusion. a kind of magic. called medicine by some. so how hard can it be to master an illusion? impossible for some, I KNOW, but as Jedi aren't we believers? "believers" wow, it took me a fraction of a minute to see how that could "back fire".
backfire, lmbo! but it would take an understanding of the hole, whether it was on fire or not. one would also have to understand the whole:fire, earth, water, air and the illusory reality that these elements have created in this DIEmension.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by .

More
9 years 2 months ago #175377 by steamboat28

Adder wrote: This would suggest to me that you are correct and that things like Qi, and perhaps their relationship with Shen and Jing , might be related to the body more directly.

National Geographic wrote: The earliest record of tattoos, to date, was found in 1991 on the frozen remains of the Copper Age "Iceman" scientists have named Ötzi. His lower back, ankles, knees, and a foot were marked with a series of small lines, made by rubbing powdered charcoal into vertical cuts. X-rays revealed bone degeneration at the site of each tattoo, leading researchers to believe that Ötzi's people, ancestors of contemporary central and northern Europeans, may have used tattoos as medical treatment to reduce pain.

I've heard Ötzi 's tattoos described as being strategically placed over acupuncture points. TCM is a line of medicine I'd love to pursue if the degrees weren't so expensive.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #175382 by

In ultimate reality it is not even necessary to dissect or recognize any individual parts.

i wanted to clarify or add that in ultimate reality it may, or may not, be necessary.....

because now that i reflect upon it, in most cases, it may be necessary to specifically identify, if not simply differentiate, to achieve the specific desired outcome. again, it may only be a short cut, for, or if one is not, a true master.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi