Free Artwork Services

More
7 years 7 months ago #253895 by Breeze el Tierno
Hi! Would you mind terribly blowing this up (maintaining resolution) and mabye getting the starburst properly centered. Not sure if the letter arc is quite right either.

Attachment h1758eec.jpeg not found

We want to make t-shirts and such, if that gives you a sense of scale. Thoughts?
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago #253899 by
Replied by on topic Free Artwork Services
Surely! I can finish that tomorrow.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #253993 by
Request 2 - Completed
Requesting Member: Cabur Senaar.

Tasks:
  1. Take a low resolution image, enlarge it while maintaining clarity.
  2. Adjust placement of starburst in the middle to ensure proper centering / alignment.
  3. Adjust text to fit the curve of the circle properly.

Source Image:

This was a really tough image, and probably the most complicated one I've done yet. Really fun, though!

1. Upscaled repeatedly until shapes were salvagable. Image was very pixelated though, so the upscale wasn't pretty.
  2. Desaturated, flattened, simplified. Adjusted image to only use pure white and black.
  3. Attempted to vector the main image, only was able to barely get half of it in a clean vector. Example below
  • Mirrored this to re-assembled logo's shape.
  • The starburst was off-center, and the upscale ruined all but one side of it as well. Using the process above, saved half of it, mirrored, cleaned up the details and centered properly. In-process example below.

• Text was unusable, had to find the font using font tools like 'What's That Font', matched to the font " Colonna "
  • Re-typed text, vectored, match to the curve of the logo's shape.

• Finished Version:

Additional Notes

I now have the fully vectored version of this which can be scaled to any size, with crystal clear resolution. If you do plan to print t-shirts, you'll want that one, and I can easily send it to you!

Also, I work for one of the largest custom t-shirt manufacturers in the country, so if you'd like help setting up a mockup / pricing, I'd be happy to privately help with that, and offer a friends / family discount and my 5+ years experience with the printing, if you want!
    Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by .

• Topic Author
    • Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    7 years 7 months ago #255317 by

• Topic Author
    • Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    7 years 6 months ago #260823 by

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    7 years 6 months ago #260827 by
    I have been working on a Training Manual for my own community. I need a Cover picture that employs the use of it's emblem.

Attachment h8137232.jpg not found

I am currently at a Artiest block and can't come up with anything creative. Any ideas?
    Attachments:

• Topic Author
    • Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    7 years 6 months ago #261104 by

Trisskar wrote:

I have been working on a Training Manual for my own community. I need a Cover picture that employs the use of it's emblem.

Attachment h8137232.jpg not found

I am currently at a Artiest block and can't come up with anything creative. Any ideas?

Thanks for posting! :D

I'm sadly much better at up-scaling / clarifying images than designing, but, I'll take a shot at it for sure.

Did you have anything in mind for this cover, beyond the logo? Colors, shape, size? When you say 'cover' do you mean a Facebook cover banner, or something else perhaps?

• Topic Author
    • Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #261112 by
    Just finished a small personal project I thought I'd post. Really wanted a version of the creed for one of my monitors at work, just as a nice visual reminder throughout the day.

(Click the image above for a full sized version)
    Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by .

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    7 years 6 months ago #261128 by
    Wonderful wallpaper Cayce! Can I download and use it?
    If I can make a request: I would really like a minimalistic wallpaper with the "yet" version of the code on it. No preferences about colours or other things, feel free to let the art flow! :cheer:

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    7 years 6 months ago #261140 by

Cayce wrote: Did you have anything in mind for this cover, beyond the logo? Colors, shape, size? When you say 'cover' do you mean a Facebook cover banner, or something else perhaps?

In truth I truely am not sure XD I just know I want the logo to be the main focus. Perhaps some black silhouette edgings or....something. I just tossed it here figuring another artiest brain storming might yeild some ideas XD haha.

I am looking more along the lines of a Book Cover. I have all of the lessons and such in a google docs and wanted to have a book cover for it to start with. Right now It just has the logo, title and author name XD Rather....Plain....XD

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi