Grandma In Court

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7091 by
Grandma In Court was created by
GRANDMA IN COURT

Lawyers should never ask a Mississippi grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, \"Mrs. Jones, do you know me?\" She responded, \"Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a young boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.\" The lawyer was stunned!

Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, \"Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?\" She again replied, \"Why, yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, narrow-minded, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.\" The defense attorney almost died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said, \"If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you to the electric chair.\"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7093 by
Replied by on topic Re:Grandma In Court
LMAO, that was to good, man some of the jokes that people come up with.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7108 by
i just read this outloud to my whole family and we are still laughing

lol

ty

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7110 by
Bylar wrote:

i just read this outloud to my whole family and we are still laughing

lol

ty

Laughter is the best medicine they say

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7117 by
that's hilarious- i fell out of my char laughing.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 7 months ago #7127 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Grandma In Court
Twsoundsoff wrote:

GRANDMA IN COURT

Lawyers should never ask a Mississippi grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, \"Mrs. Jones, do you know me?\" She responded, \"Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a young boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.\" The lawyer was stunned!

Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, \"Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?\" She again replied, \"Why, yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, narrow-minded, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.\" The defense attorney almost died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said, \"If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you to the electric chair.\"

...hahaha very good Master Tom. But also too true...

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 7 months ago #7164 by Neaj Pa Bol
Replied by Neaj Pa Bol on topic Re:Grandma In Court
Never underestimate the power of the \"Granny\" that lives in a town where everyone knows everyone in one way or another. Your laudry will get washed if you ask that type of question when under oath!!! LOL, go Granny!!!

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7168 by
Ah she is ike a young child with out fear, to tell the truth when an adult ask a question you might want to think very carefully about the question and the answer. I love it.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi