• Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • the circle is now complete
More
16 years 11 months ago #2493 by Garm
Darth Maul was created by Garm
My favorite character is Darth Maul, too bad he had such a short roll in the films, think of the potential...I'm just wondering if any of the brothers and sisters of our order know if any books featureing Mr Maul exist out there? Everytime I run a search I get twenty thousand hits with most being a rats maze leading not to cheese but the edge of provoking an appearance of my sith side...ok serenity now...phew! back to normal.:lol: any ideas would be most helpful

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2511 by
Replied by on topic Re:Darth Maul
Try Borders' graphic novel section or do a search under graphic novels for it. I know there are a couple out there. I've seen them before.

• Garm
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 11 months ago #2596 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Darth Maul
Thanks Brother, never thought of graphic novels, I'll go hunting this afternoon.

Lenny O.C.P.
Knight of Jediism

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2623 by

• Garm
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 11 months ago #2625 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Darth Maul
oh, way cool, I'm there

Thanks
Lenny

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2667 by
There are actually two books that were created that were timeline wise before Episode I both have Darth Maul in them, one is the Shadow Hunter, seen in a previous post, I don't recall the title to the other one, but it is out there. I also have seen some fan art of Darth Maul's top half (after being cut in half by Obi) put on sort of a six legged lower half of a mechanical body, and he looked really P*ssed, his horns were longer too, I don't know if it correlates to a comic or graphic novel, or if it was just someones artwork. Happy Hunting.

DK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3109 by
I have recently purchased Darth Maul: Shadow Hunger. To the extent of my knowledge, the other novel featuring him is Darth Maul: Saboteur. I agree that Darth Maul is a very cool character and a favorite among villains.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3116 by
Darth maul is amazing.

But i like anakin before he becomes vadar. Like how is on mustafar.

And im also a fan of mace windu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3681 by
If you picked up a newer printing of Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter, it also has Sabotuer in it, in either the front or the back of the novel, can't remember which, but, after reading that book, EP1 did not do Darth Maul justice in any way shape or form.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3720 by
I have actually seen the graphic novel that has Darth Maul's upper body attached to a lower half liken to that of Gen Grevious from episode 3. He goes to Tatooine and finds Luke, about age 3 or 4, and Obi-Wan battles him again. I'll leave the rest for you to research without my ruining the plot.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi