Who'd win?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #297801 by
Who'd win? was created by
Ok, so take all of your star wars fan bias, and just let it go for a minute... good? ok... Who would win,
Master Shifu from Kung Fu Panda or Master Yoda?

I'm interested in what you all have to say! I personally think that they wouldn't fight in the first place, but if it was forced upon them or the force just decided it necessary, I would obviously root for yoda, but I'm not too sure as to who would actually win. What do you think?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #297803 by
Replied by on topic Who'd win?
How can something be forced if one refuses? Just wondering.. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lAKfUD169U

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #297805 by
I think to determine some sort of winner here we would need to be supplied with a situation in which they would both HAVE to fight each other. Both are very peaceful and actively pursue peace both in the world and within themselves...

So really the question would be why would they fight in the first place? Imo they'd prolly end up sitting near a calm pool of water and talking about chi and the Force and how they can correlate.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #297816 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Who'd win?
I think two masters like that would not fight . And and and would add some benefit to their meeting. Two people who meet and have the same vibe the same light the same goal the same song the same time the same harmony what ever ... The connection... Is sometimes or .. Can be stronger than a silly .. Fight.
In real life I find people the same way... In my path my life the struggle the wave , the flow of things who are just like me ..rather than fight , I give rest . Hi friend , we think alike . Sit for a while. And just say , we found each other. That is what "masters" do right ? Can we live by way of cartoon and fiction, you bet ! If ever ... I think some rest could come from one or the other . Sit with for a while friend?

Edit who'd win... Everyone who came in contact from that meeting . Any one who wanted to. Any one who could. Who'd win... We do ! Or do we ? Lol may the Living Force be with you and may it find you where you seek it !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #297875 by
They'd sit down over a bowl of noodles and tell Dad jokes and riddles.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #297911 by
what era yoda and what era shifu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #307713 by
We'll..it depends on what time period were in with Yoda lol, he's over 900 years. But it would be pretty epic I'm sure

More
6 years 5 months ago #307714 by MadHatter
Replied by MadHatter on topic Who'd win?
It would depend on the rules. If it was hand to hand only Shifu no question as I do not believe Yoda trained much for hand to hand combat like Mace Windu did. But if all abilities were allowed Yoda would dominate. Shifu has nothing like the Force that Yoda has. He has taken decades to make a flower bloom. Now if it was Master Oogway who has much stronger Chi abilities that would be a totally different game.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi