×
Next Saturday Hangout June 11, 2020 17hrs GMT to 19hrs GMT in Discord (11 Jul 2020)

Our next hangout will be June 11, 2020 17hrs GMT to 19hrs GMT in Discord

The link is here: discord.com/invite/nhZvH6T

Nimrod Socialism

  • Arisaig
  • Arisaig's Avatar
  • Guest
31 Mar 2017 15:52 #279598 by Arisaig
Replied by Arisaig on topic Nimrod Socialism

MartaLina wrote:

Arisaig wrote: OB1Shinobi said:

you want to "defeat" all of that?


*aggressively begins kicking computer* DOWN WITH THE LUNAR SOCIETY!


Cannot wait to see how this ends , and because i am "saved" i dont worry too much :lol:


It did not go well. All I ended up with was a stubbed toe. :c We need to rethink this plan of attack.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2017 15:54 #279600 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Nimrod Socialism
well at least the computer didnt crash and you can still corroborate with your allies

If you cant breath then none of us can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: User22414, Arisaig

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2017 16:08 #279602 by Kyrin Wyldstar
Replied by Kyrin Wyldstar on topic Nimrod Socialism

Arisaig wrote:

MartaLina wrote:

Arisaig wrote: OB1Shinobi said:

you want to "defeat" all of that?


*aggressively begins kicking computer* DOWN WITH THE LUNAR SOCIETY!


Cannot wait to see how this ends , and because i am "saved" i dont worry too much :lol:


It did not go well. All I ended up with was a stubbed toe. :c We need to rethink this plan of attack.


The plan of attack has been rethunk already! Warrior has shown the path - give in to the modern Zeus and all will be revealed! My master has layed out the course of action, you simply need to step from the bushes of ignorance, where the lunar society wants to keep you, onto the path of enlightenment. My master and I await your revelation.

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arisaig

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2017 16:14 #279603 by User22414
Replied by User22414 on topic Nimrod Socialism

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Arisaig wrote:

MartaLina wrote:

Arisaig wrote: OB1Shinobi said:

you want to "defeat" all of that?


*aggressively begins kicking computer* DOWN WITH THE LUNAR SOCIETY!


Cannot wait to see how this ends , and because i am "saved" i dont worry too much :lol:


It did not go well. All I ended up with was a stubbed toe. :c We need to rethink this plan of attack.


The plan of attack has been rethunk already! Warrior has shown the path - give in to the modern Zeus and all will be revealed! My master has layed out the course of action, you simply need to step from the bushes of ignorance, where the lunar society wants to keep you, onto the path of enlightenment. My master and I await your revelation.


*Gets the Popcorn and rootbeer *

Signature
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Arisaig

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2017 16:29 #279604 by Senan
Replied by Senan on topic Nimrod Socialism
Hey! Stop picking on the moon! :angry: When we give in to the tides and allow ourselves to be guided by the eternal influence of Luna, the true nature of the Lunar Society will come to light. A light only electricity can provide! The titans of industry led by Elon Musk himself shall provide us with the means to return to our lunar home where we shall be safe from Darth Plagueis, Dr. Frankenstein and their minions. We, the Lunar Society, will continue what was started by Apollo atop his mighty Saturn V with the unveiling of the Space X "Modern Zeus". Only the true believers will be welcome on the Sea of Tranquility. All 144,000 of you.

per fraternitate consurgamus
Knight | Councillor | Sergeant At Arms | Licensed Minister
Apprentices: vladucard , ThomasWFaulkner , Kyrin Wyldstar
IP/Apprenticeship Journal | Seminary Journal | Degree Journal | Senan's Health Journey
The following user(s) said Thank You: user15542, User22414, Kyrin Wyldstar, Arisaig

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2017 16:40 #279605 by Kyrin Wyldstar
Replied by Kyrin Wyldstar on topic Nimrod Socialism

Senan wrote: Hey! Stop picking on the moon! :angry: When we give in to the tides and allow ourselves to be guided by the eternal influence of Luna, the true nature of the Lunar Society will come to light. A light only electricity can provide! The titans of industry led by Elon Musk himself shall provide us with the means to return to our lunar home where we shall be safe from Darth Plagueis, Dr. Frankenstein and their minions. We, the Lunar Society, will continue what was started by Apollo atop his mighty Saturn V with the unveiling of the Space X "Modern Zeus". Only the true believers will be welcome on the Sea of Tranquility. All 144,000 of you.


You have come into the light my friend! The light provided by the taming of electricity by the lunar society! Praise be unto the Modern Zeus!

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend
The following user(s) said Thank You: User22414

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Apr 2017 20:20 #279694 by Heavenly Warrior
Replied by Heavenly Warrior on topic Nimrod Socialism
Here are some theories that I have.

Possible Spoiler Alert!

Tarkin created Anakin.

Obi-Wan Kenobi killed Darth Vader.

Palpatine and Tarkin gave Padme's life force to Darth Vader.

Darth Vader did not kill Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Darth Vader was framed!

Palpatine saved Tarkin.

Tarkin created Rey.

Rey is Luke's aunt.

Tarkin is Dr. Frankenstein.

Darth Vader is Frankenstein's Monster from Hell!

Any questions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Apr 2017 20:29 #279695 by Heavenly Warrior
Replied by Heavenly Warrior on topic Nimrod Socialism
Here are some more theories that I have.

Possible Spoiler Alert!

Dr. Frankenstein is Snoke.

Sir Francis Galton was the father of eugenics and Jack the Ripper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Apr 2017 06:36 #279714 by Kyrin Wyldstar
Replied by Kyrin Wyldstar on topic Nimrod Socialism

Heavenly Warrior wrote: Here are some more theories that I have.

Possible Spoiler Alert!

Dr. Frankenstein is Snoke.

Sir Francis Galton was the father of eugenics and Jack the Ripper


I understand your prophesy perfectly my master!

Red skies at night!

Like a Virgin, we were born to run.

How can you have any pudding...

... if you don't eat your meat!

Because of a 900 foot Jesus.

All due to a poison mind.

After all we were born in the USA.

Yea the root of corruption is mony mony.

But In the end the cars shall defeat the pet shop boys and the boss shall rule!!

Sing it master!!!

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend
The following user(s) said Thank You: User22414

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Apr 2017 10:08 #279730 by User22414
Replied by User22414 on topic Nimrod Socialism
My Ma...uhmm i mean Darth Plagues says you are all wrong , there will be no such things , you have got the wrong prophecy you need to go home and rethink your prophecy

Signature

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: EdanKobos