Say what you will about Christianity vs. Jediism...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #208730 by
...but our video games are WAY better. :silly:

Attachment h0360071.jpg not found

*EDIT* This is not meant to offend anyone, or demean Christianity in any way. This is just a random thought I had while playing KotOR last night and remembering playing Bible Adventures on the NES at church back in kindergarten.
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by . Reason: Clarification

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
8 years 5 months ago #208752 by RyuJin
aaccckkkk.....i remember that game.....my best friend's father was a pastor at the local Presbyterian church and his mom ran the christian bookstore....we tried that game in the store, then went to his house and played a nice long game of d&d before the holy rollers got back....we then had to hide the game in a crawlspace in the wall so they wouldn't burn it as they often did when they found his metal cd's, and d&d stuff...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #208754 by
Who was better at the force? Jesus who could walk on water with Moses who can part the sea? Or Yoda? :P XD
Ahhh, Jedi humor.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #208755 by Adder
:ohmy:
1991 hey.... well there was this by the looks of it;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-0Pds06w8A

I wonder if there are any Jesus games in the last 5 years!!!???... Ah ok, I don't wonder actually :pinch:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Adder.

More
8 years 5 months ago #208766 by Gisteron
Yea, I was just gonna say, this doesn't look like much of a fair comparison. There have been far better Bible games than that excuse for a collection right there. On the other side, Knights of The Old Republic is - among Star Wars content at large, Star Wars video games specifically and licensed video games in general - one of the very best, is it not?

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #208824 by

Gisteron wrote: Yea, I was just gonna say, this doesn't look like much of a fair comparison. There have been far better Bible games than that excuse for a collection right there. On the other side, Knights of The Old Republic is - among Star Wars content at large, Star Wars video games specifically and licensed video games in general - one of the very best, is it not?

Fair enough. :whistle:

This one just came to mind because I remember it from my childhood. The only recent Bible-based game I can think of is this ...

(Sorry for the link, couldn't figure out how to get the video to embed.)
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by . Reason: Video STILL would not embed.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi