"A Guided Meditation for the Realities of Today's World."

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #197276 by steamboat28

Deprecated: preg_split(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in /var/www/html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 1274

Deprecated: preg_split(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in /var/www/html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 1274
"A Guided Meditation for the Realities of Today's World." was created by steamboat28
Ever feel like guided meditation ignores the difficulty of leaving your stresses behind? Have troubles finding one that resonates with you?

Search no more, fellow Jedi. I present to you "F*** That" , an obviously NSFW guided meditation in the modern vernacular, keeping the realities of your daily life in mind.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by steamboat28.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 9 months ago #197280 by

Replied by on topic "A Guided Meditation for the Realities of Today's World."
Reminded me of this, couldn't resist.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #197295 by steamboat28

Replied by steamboat28 on topic "A Guided Meditation for the Realities of Today's World."
Forgot to drop the embedded video for those who'd rather not click links:

Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by steamboat28.

More
8 years 9 months ago #197305 by Rosalyn J

Replied by Rosalyn J on topic "A Guided Meditation for the Realities of Today's World."
I saw this. Funny but oddly relaxing

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 9 months ago #197331 by

Replied by on topic "A Guided Meditation for the Realities of Today's World."
This made me laugh also.
For me, two little words (hopefully not escaped from my mouth),

X it
X that
X everything

is a clue to chill
leave it, that, or everything alone . . . completely for a bit or more.

Yeah, lol, it is a guide for meditation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi