Workouts

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 weeks ago #55806 by
Replied by on topic Re: Workouts
I have done insanity by beabody, it is amazing! The program lasts 63 days total I believe - I followed the diet plan closely and in those 63 days I lost 40 pounds! I would recommend this program to anyone :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #55811 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re: Workouts
I have insanity as well as p90x +

Both are very good...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 weeks ago #55943 by

ren wrote: P90x requires equipment, insanity doesn't, also insanity is great fro cardio/endurance,the insanity workouts are shorter and the programme lasts 60 days. Insanity is not about gaining muscle volume.

I know...you know I'm just being goofy...I hope.

The hardest workout for me in P90x is plyometrics (you do it once a week)...I was told insanity is plyometrics times 10 and you do it every day.

:ohmy:

I curled up in the fetal position and went back to my weights...

MTFBWY,
LTK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 6 days ago #58487 by
Power 90 or P90 is suppose to be a good stepping stone if you're not in good enough shape to start P90X. They also have P90X2 out now, I don't have any experience with this but maybe someone else does?
I'm a firm believer in the kettlebell and body weight exercises for all my fitness needs. Doing snatches with a 53 pound kettlebell will make you into a conditioned monster. I'd recommend the Russian Kettlebell Challenge for any beginner looking to get into shape. The workouts rarely take more than 30 minutes even on the long day.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi