Help With My Workout?

More
13 years 6 months ago #34317 by Angelus
Lately i've been working on balancing the mental and physical aspects of my training. I have so much time to train, but I never have the drive to exploit it. Any suggestions on how to stay focused and driven towards my physical pursuits?

Also, any arm strength excersises are most welcome. I've already got lower body covered, so upper body suggestions would be great.

Jedi Knight
Former Masters: Mark Anjuu, Zanthan Storm, Br. John, Grom Fett

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 5 months ago #34459 by
Replied by on topic Re:Help With My Workout?
Press ups are good for arms - swimming is good all round

You could iether invest in some dumbells, a bull worker, or simply use heavy items such as books or rocks.

Lots of things to do really - depends on your goals and sometimes cash but where there is a will there is a way - I also think the best way to get a good result is to have a routine and to stick to it.

Set realistic and achievable goals - dont set the bars too high because if you fail to reach a too high goal you will only get dissapointment and disheartened.

As you know - i do archery and this is one of those sports where you can hit a dead end and sem to not progress, trust me, every sportsman n woman hits this zone but as long as you stick to it, youll get where you want ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi