Dream journaling

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
2 years 1 week ago #366973 by
Dream journaling was created by
I wanted a space where we could share our dreams and nightmares for potential peer interpretations. Also wanted a place to log my dreams. Anyone is welcome to share their own.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
2 years 1 week ago #366974 by
Replied by on topic Dream journaling
I dreamed about zombies again, but they were movie zombies not Minecraft zombies like usual. My little sister was outside when she screamed. I ran out and saw a zombie running towards her, so I told her to run and intended to hold it off to give her time, but she froze. Luckily, the zombie froze too so I picked her up and ran back to the house where we baracaded ourselves in very poorly.

Then I was being washed up on a beach with two other people, but one was already dead and the other cursed me with her dying breath for being the one who survived.

More
2 years 1 week ago #367004 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Dream journaling
Last night I was a 'ball boy' (the standing variety) for a tennis lesson in a stadium full of people where Djokovic taught kids to play! Bizarre as always :D

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
2 years 1 week ago #367032 by
This one is a little gross.

I found/acquired a baby creature (idk what it was. like a squirrely human but cute) and she was doing okay until she wasn't. She puked up all this dark purple liquid, more than her body could hold. My mom was helping me take care of her though, and she got better and turned into a regular human baby, but then she liked me better than mom and mom got jealous.

Feelings on waking; disturbed, grossed out, anxious.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
1 year 11 months ago #367286 by
I dreamed I was swimming in clear water. It was blurry at first, but I focused on the fish. There were tropical betta everywhere, I remembered I could breathe in the water or the air, because I wasn't really there. In the context of the dream itself, I was astral projecting. A very large crocodile came into my view, so I swam towards him, touched his underbelly, and knew we were not enemies. I was scared at first, but through slow breathing I became acclimated and calm.

Feelings on waking; intrigued, serene, curious, alert.

More
1 year 11 months ago #367540 by Vampiric_Conure
Replied by Vampiric_Conure on topic Dream journaling
My latest dream was me unpacking in an apartment I rented 12 years ago, only it looked different My sister and mom were helping me. My mom and I got into an argument about new items I needed, and I was crying and stuff. Then we agreed on getting the stuff I needed from the thrift store. I went to lay down and a shadow person shot by my bed. Scared me, but I greeted it.

The apartment building was right in the middle of two other buildings by a school. I had the keys and I went to check the mail. On the way to the door, the caretaker greets me and says that I have to keep my apartment clean. Not like last time (I'm horrible at keeping my apartment clean in RL).

Overall, a weird dream, possibly caused by stress. I'm currently packing in preparation of a move this summer. I just don't know when I'm gonna go.

Feeling upon waking up: Weirded out, hopeful, frustrated that my place didn't look as nice as it did in the dream.

Beware of dog? Forget the dog, BUDGIE IS A KILLER, TOO!

Teaching Master: Edan
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
1 year 11 months ago #367565 by
I dreamed I met up with a bunch of old friends, and I went to a party at the house of someone I used to like. I had to choose between going with my wife somewhere, or going to the party. I thought I wanted to go to the party to reconnect with everyone, but as I was there mingling, I felt isolated and stressed and wanted to go back to my wife, but I was at the mercy of others to take me. I had missed text messages from my wife and she kept trying to call to coordinate picking me up, but the phone kept cutting out.

I felt isolated, lonely, and scared. I was afraid of missing out on precious time with the people I love, wasting it with frivolous excursions and meaningless pursuits of instant gratification and a false sense of acceptance. When I woke up, I just wanted to cuddle my wife, and I'm lucky I could do that.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi