Ring Fit Adventure

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 8 months ago #353878 by
Ring Fit Adventure was created by
Is anyone playing it?

I just got it, and it's been a badly needed help in getting this quarentine body back into shape. I used to really enjoy my nature walks, but I live in an area that seems to enjoy crowding, even in nature. (Also without masks, because why not?) I just started playing Ring Fit Adventure about a week ago, and my girlfriend remarked on the effect on my mental health today. It's helping me regulate my sleep pattern, and I feel more productive and optimistic. I even managed to process some heavy emotional issues I had been pushing down.

I hope this was the right place to post this. If anyone wants to talk about the story or needs more friends to compete against, I thought it might be a nice resource.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #353882 by Ben
Replied by Ben on topic Ring Fit Adventure
My girlfriend bought it a couple of weeks ago. She’s been really enjoying using it, and I’ve been really enjoying the entertainment :evil:

From observing it, it seems like the kind of thing where the novelty would wear off after a while if it was the only form of exercise you were doing, but when alternated with other activities - video game-based or otherwise - it’s a really neat way to make exercising fun!

Glad to hear you’ve been feeling the benefits. If I ever get around to giving it a go, a bit of friendly competition sounds fun... :)

B.Div | OCP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest, Carlos.Martinez3, Rex,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi