I am back

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #311713 by
I am back was created by
I have been a long time away from the Temple. It has been a very turbulent year where I have suffered great loss and physical trauma. I wont go into the details suffice it to say that I have learnt to appreciate more now what I have close, and not to try to hold on to the attachments of the past. I have learnt the ignoring feelings is impossible. The trick is to acknowledge these feelings, learning to accept them is all important. For it is these emotions and how we use them is what make us who we are.
I have used my grief to empathise with the families of people within my care, allowing me to channel these feelings to help others, as one might channel the force. OK, so I didn't life a fighter out of a swamp, but I did help someone to accept and cope with their own grief. My own sort of mind trick.
I am returned now. Wiser for my experiences, and stronger for my traumas. My training will only benefit from all of this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #311716 by
Replied by on topic I am back
Glad to have you back. Life will challenge us, but if we can walk away with new wisdom and the ability to better serve others, it is all worth it in the end. Keep being a beacon of light for others!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #311718 by
As usual, Senan says what I want to say, only much better. ;) Welcome back.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #311733 by
Welcome back, Rus En Ator :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi