90 Day Challenge -- Join Me!

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #305321 by Locksley
[hr]
I did this at the beginning of last year, and it was extremely helpful so I'm returning to it. The idea is simple: pick two or three things to accomplish every day for 90 days. They don't need to be super strenuous and difficult -- in fact they should probably be tailored so that they're things you can actually complete. This is more about forming a habit than demanding perfection. I'll be starting my 90 challenge tomorrow (November the 3rd), and I'd love to see some more people join in!

In order to help give us a sense of accountability, and help us feel some connection with each other, I set up a simple Google Form that we can fill out at the end of each day (or whenever we accomplish our daily goal). Here's the link to that: https://goo.gl/forms/5bbljzu2ZLNCtsuh2

[hr]
My Goals:
  • Complete at least one Sun Salutation and one Tai Chi form each day (to be modified to something comparable if my health dips again).
  • Meditate for Five Minutes each day.
  • [hr]

I hope to see some of you joining me! :)

We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away. -- J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5

Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Locksley.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    6 years 3 months ago #310917 by
    Replied by on topic 90 Day Challenge -- Join Me!
    Great idea. Since 2 months have passed how is your challenge going?

Last year on my birthday I didn't challenge me but I gave myself the present of time to meditate every day at least 30 mins. Now more than a year later I still take this time cause it was a present :) I regard this time same important as time I set aside for work, family or friends. So if people say do you have time at this moment I say sorry already planned something.

PS normally I do this in the morning at 5:30 am so its not so easy to disturb

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi