My \"Beliefs\"

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 8 months ago #23958 by
My \"Beliefs\" was created by
I believe that everything in the universe can be explained by science, and eventually will.

I believe that there is a force in which everything is connected, which has not yet been explained by science, but which in itself explains psychics and telepathics.

I do not believe that there is any ultimate power, guiding light, god, nor afterlife.

But I do believe that our consciousness somehow joins others in the life stream or force once we die, so as to convey a sort of illusion of the afterlife.

I also do not believe that under any circumstance will we ever be judged by anyone nor anything outside of the human race (and any other intelligent race we end up finding in space) for what we do while we are alive, therefor bringing the duty and responsibility of being respectable citizens, outstanding humans, and righteous Jedi upon ourselves.

At this point I cannot remember why I wanted to put this here, as it has been 2.75 hours since I started, but I welcome comments and questions and would like to ask of anyone weather or not they think I belong in the \"Spiritual Humanism Rite\" and I will be updating my list periodically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 8 months ago #23972 by
Replied by on topic Re:My \"Beliefs\"
Thanks for posting/sharing - you haven't necessarily posted it in the wrong place - but this is just as appropriate in your journal as well ;)

you might want to consider a copy n paste of this post in your journal for 'completeness' value - for your own records so to speak ;)

My thoughts on the 'final judgement' are essentially - we all judge ourselves - if a particularly 'thing' is playing badly on our consciences - we shouldn't have done it - im not into the fire n brimstone stuff - tbh - I think in a way we already live in hell during life.

MTFBWY - A

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 8 months ago #23976 by
Replied by on topic Re:My \"Beliefs\"
Some interesting thoughts, Soya.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi