A hidden history about humanity, dimensions and spirituality

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #330079 by
Ahem...

Do not antagonize another member based on history or another sensitive subject.
Do not personally attack others in public or in PM
Do not discuss other members/guests of this site in the public forums
Practice empathy and perspective taking.
Dialogue about ideas and do not attack people
Take breaks when needed
And use this space appropriately.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #330080 by
This is not a sensitive subject nor is it a PM. It is a public challenge of ideas, nothing more, as is the nature of debate. You, arisaig, are out of line here.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #330083 by

Kobos wrote: Topic please,

Yab, would you have any other articles on hand about time skips or any scientific journals on the warping of time via natural occurrences. For that matter I will actually ask has anyone read about any conclusions reached about the metal piping found buried in china that dates back very far?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baigong_pipes

I understand the scientific explanation is fossilized tree roots but it is interesting that other fossilized trees do not have near the iron content of these "pipes"

Just something to consider.

You are one of the very few who stayed on topic so I will try to answer you the best I can

Before that I can share an experience I had

I know, it's not proof. It's an experience though

I had gone into the woods when I was camping out on my own during meditation. It's my part of my exercise to get out into nature as I am a Druid so I try the best I can to make peace with the surroundings of nature, give offerings and sacrifice ect. In my training I notice the subtle stuff. The stuff I didn't notice before or was oblivious to when I trained my senses. Through my nightly walk trying to get more connected with nature. I had seen some rock formations. Almost like someone set up camp or a ritual fire with stones in a circle. No one was there though. The air felt different and some trees looked out of alignment

I went back to it the next day and the trees and stones were not there even after a few hours only of sleep. I know it was different before because before my nightly walk, I took a picture of that exact same area where the trees looked normal and there were no stones. It wasn't that far off from my camp either so I did not hear any other campers. I took the picture and then went out and then interestingly I didn't notice I was in a different place until I passed through the bright full moon. The moonlight showed on the ground in a very peculiar spot. I felt I was in either a different time or different world all together. Whether I was in the past or the future, who knows, but it was not on this Earth that we know. I had heard these types of experiences happen during certain phases of the moon in certain spots or certain night time activity. I mostly hear experiences happen at night but some had happened in the day.

https://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/Liverpool-time-slips

I was checking it out whether or not it's true who can say but I hear lot of them seem to happen in liverpool. I will try to see if I can dig up some more later.

More
5 years 4 months ago #330084 by Adder
Please don't call people trolls Kyrin. If a purely fictional topic can be discussed in a constructive way for all involved, then it should be real easy to discuss an untrue topic in a positive way for all involved.

And in that light, attacking the credibility of a topic is not disallowed, but there are better ways to do it... better being which are in the spirit of the rules here and in support of the purpose of the Temple. You've had a few suspensions I believe for treating this place like its your own site in that way, by challenging people through attack purported as a way to promote growth, so I'd consider this might be where your tripping up and falling over that line.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Carlos.Martinez3,

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #330086 by
Baigong pipes are kind of interesting. I was looking more into it myself. It was recent that China had unearthed tools that are supposed to be millions of years old too. There were some theories like such as these pipes were used for something. Some had claimed aliens used it but who knows about that. They look more unusual and definitely served some purpose though.

More
5 years 4 months ago #330087 by Kobos
Yab if you could that would be awesome I would like to read them.

I did look up some quick stuff and here is an article in the general realm that's pretty interesting and some what coincidentally the scientific way of explaining exactly what I think a lot of the spiritual teachings I have taken a way from here.

https://www.popsci.com/science/article/2012-09/book-excerpt-there-no-such-thing-time

Much Love, Respect and Peace,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #330092 by OB1Shinobi

Before that I can share an experience I had

I know, it's not proof. It's an experience though

I had gone into the woods when I was camping out on my own during meditation. It's my part of my exercise to get out into nature as I am a Druid so I try the best I can to make peace with the surroundings of nature, give offerings and sacrifice ect. In my training I notice the subtle stuff. The stuff I didn't notice before or was oblivious to when I trained my senses. Through my nightly walk trying to get more connected with nature. I had seen some rock formations. Almost like someone set up camp or a ritual fire with stones in a circle. No one was there though. The air felt different and some trees looked out of alignment

I went back to it the next day and the trees and stones were not there even after a few hours only of sleep. I know it was different before because before my nightly walk, I took a picture of that exact same area where the trees looked normal and there were no stones. It wasn't that far off from my camp either so I did not hear any other campers. I took the picture and then went out and then interestingly I didn't notice I was in a different place until I passed through the bright full moon. The moonlight showed on the ground in a very peculiar spot. I felt I was in either a different time or different world all together. Whether I was in the past or the future, who knows, but it was not on this Earth that we know. I had heard these types of experiences happen during certain phases of the moon in certain spots or certain night time activity. I mostly hear experiences happen at night but some had happened in the day.

https://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/Liverpool-time-slips

I was checking it out whether or not it's true who can say but I hear lot of them seem to happen in liverpool. I will try to see if I can dig up some more later.

My psychic powers inform me that you made this up.
You said i was patronizing you earlier. If im polite to you im patronizing and if im direct then i am rude. I know that it stings to be corrected. No one likes to be corrected but thats the price we have to pay if we ever want to be correct. We arent born correct. To the contrary, we’re mostly born idiots, lol. You have to be corrected in order to be correct. Be able to handle correction even though it stings. Thats called “being coachable”.

Theres so many reasons why people need to stick with the truth. Im just goig to give one..

Do you know what a “sucker” is? A con artist will lie to people in order to get to their money. He will play on the fact that they are trusting and they give the benefit of the doubt to other people. When they give the benefit of the doubt to the him, he exploits them for their naiveté and takes their money. Then he goes on his way and laughs at them for being stupid. Thats what a “sucker” is; the stupid person that the con man laughs at for believing his bullsht.

Youre not really a con man since youre not trying to exploit anyone, but you are trying to make suckers out of us and thats quite rude of you. You didnt think of it this way when you did it but youre putting us in the position of either being suckers OR (as you accused me earlier) of having to patronize you because youre a kid and cant be expected to know any better.

And this isnt the first time, either. I know you think “well, it could be true” and in your head that justifies it. But, no- you can fool yourself into believing that but the real world wont accept it. The boring truth is more useful than the exciting tale, because its REAL. Thinking the tale “could be real” is a lie to yourself. You think because these time warps exist and people have had these experiences that it COULD have been you... if it wasnt you then it wasnt you. You cant claim someone elses experience.

You can do better than this. Be coachable!

People are complicated.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #330093 by

Kobos wrote: Yab if you could that would be awesome I would like to read them.

I did look up some quick stuff and here is an article in the general realm that's pretty interesting and some what coincidentally the scientific way of explaining exactly what I think a lot of the spiritual teachings I have taken a way from here.

https://www.popsci.com/science/article/2012-09/book-excerpt-there-no-such-thing-time

Much Love, Respect and Peace,
Kobos

I had forgotten the Moberly–Jourdain incident

http://www.kathleenmcgowan.com/the-mystery-of-the-versailles-time-slip/

It is one of the articles covering it showing haunting and time travel as well One of the more well known incidents.

That actually is a good link thank you for sharing it :) I wonder if on our planet there are layers of dimensions like layers in an onion, different planes of existence. Perhaps time would also move faster or slower and through technology there may be a means of going through that realm. People and scientists already talk about multiple universes. Why would another plane of existence, in another dimension or time be out of place?

If aliens are out there and more and more people are accepting them, is it out of the realm of possibility there are other races or were races on this planet or dimensions on this planet? There are quite a few races in mythology and I kind of doubt every single one of them were made up for no reason. And we may not have discovered some. Some may have died out and we haven't explored every square inch on this planet. We're still finding stuff. And there are the oceans, possibly were continents and ancient ruins lie. Again we have not explored all the ocean and some we literally can't. Like in legends, they are interpreted different and some are exaggerations but there is always truth in it. It's how to find the truth within those legends that we must seek.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #330094 by

OB1Shinobi wrote:

My psychic powers inform me that you made this up.

You can do better than this. Be coachable!

I agree that people should be more coach-able and willing to accept feedback. However I believe the feedback needs to be constructive to help someone grow and not just tell them they are wrong. The feedback also needs to have provable facts in it as well, especially if you are blatantly telling someone they are wrong.

To play Devil's Advocate on what you said, OB1, how do you know that Yabuturtle made up what happened to him in the forest? Were you physically there when it happened? What proof do you offer, besides your own opinion on what is real and what is not, to substantiate your claim? Yabuturtle told us something he experienced and I've spoken with others who have experienced the same phenomenon. None of them had proof to back it up but does that mean they are instantly lying? Do we instantly discredit someone because it does not fit into our reality? Something to think about.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #330104 by

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: This is not a sensitive subject nor is it a PM. It is a public challenge of ideas, nothing more, as is the nature of debate. You, arisaig, are out of line here.

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: In short, Gisterons reply says, yabuturtle is nothing more than a troll whose only purpose is to evoke drama on a post board. He has no intention to post things to make people think. His only goal is chaos.

... what part of this is a challenge of ideas?

Do not personally attack others in public or in PM
Do not discuss other members/guests of this site in the public forums
Practice empathy and perspective taking.
Dialogue about ideas and do not attack people

It is unfortunate, however. You could have let Gist's statement stand on its own rather than highlight points of attack in your own post, dragging you into it.

We really need a tagging feature in this forum so we can get security's attention as soon as he's back online...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi