I Am

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #251298 by
Replied by on topic I Am

Codex wrote:

Silas Mercury wrote: Agreed. If I had committed myself to the Jedi cause and to the Force, I would have called Christianity a religion based on fictional story book sic fi and fantasy. Obviously, that sound a joke coming from a Jedi.

You are temple member so you are Jedi? :unsure:[/hide]

Being apart of the Temple dosn't make you a Jedi :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #251302 by
Replied by on topic I Am

Trisskar wrote: Being apart of the Temple dosn't make you a Jedi :)

If I do mention it correctly, it was changed? :blink: Have still to get used to it..
I shall strike it away in my post. :) Thanks!

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #251314 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic I Am

Silas Mercury wrote: I have as much of a right to give my opinion on Christianity as anyone else, even Christians.

yes you do, but you also dont know what youre talking about

you refuse to listen to people who know more than you know or to even do basic research before blabbing out your silly ideas

therefore your opinion is not worth anything

and others are free to point this out

since you want to be dismissive with the beliefs of like ten billion people or so, plus the multiple instances of you touting racist ideology in the forum, which you continue to do, i think its perfectly fair and appropriate to call your silliness exactly what it is: juvenile, ignorant, nonsense

i typically ignore most of the juvenile ignorant nonsense that is spewed by children in the forum because i dont expect kids to know any better, but yours is particularly insulting and socially hostile so i make an exception, because, hey, I have as much of a right to give my opinion as anyone else, right?

People are complicated.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi