Neigong Master John Chang

More
10 years 11 months ago #103203 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Re: Neigong Master John Chang
I wish the video's were better.

Even that one above at about 12->14 seconds in, the surface looks to wobble like a thin painted veneer is all that is being penetrated.

Also around the 1 minute mark it also takes a lot of force to get started, and then goes down real quick. What's most damning for me is the angle of the chopstick changes quite a bit during the alleged penetration as it slides down.

If you've ever drilled thick wood you'd know that once the drill has itself started into the wood that it's not going to change its angle without redirecting effort to cut away at the sides of the hole you've made - unless the hole was made earlier and is larger then the chopstick to allow such freedom of movement - or the only wood is a thin surface layer like a wood veneer!?

It more looks like a thin surface has been penetrated and this has allowed the stick to move freely from that point.

If it was me I'd be empirically testing the limits of my powers, not to prove them but to benchmark progress and fine tune training. In such a circumstance then I'd also just happen to also have a lot of material to prove myself too if needed. Please keep posting though as I'd love it to be true, but I'm still unconvinced from this and others I've seen.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago #103204 by
Replied by on topic Re: Neigong Master John Chang
Maybe you should pm me then for some actual studies.

Adder wrote: I wish the video's were better.

Even that one above at about 12->14 seconds in, the surface looks to wobble like a thin painted veneer is all that is being penetrated.

Also around the 1 minute mark it also takes a lot of force to get started, and then goes down real quick. What's most damning for me is the angle of the chopstick changes quite a bit during the alleged penetration as it slides down.

If you've ever drilled thick wood you'd know that once the drill has itself started into the wood that it's not going to change its angle without redirecting effort to cut away at the sides of the hole you've made - unless the hole was made earlier and is larger then the chopstick to allow such freedom of movement - or the only wood is a thin surface layer like a wood veneer!?

It more looks like a thin surface has been penetrated and this has allowed the stick to move freely from that point.

If it was me I'd be empirically testing the limits of my powers, not to prove them but to benchmark progress and fine tune training. In such a circumstance then I'd also just happen to also have a lot of material to prove myself too if needed. Please keep posting though as I'd love it to be true, but I'm still unconvinced from this and others I've seen.

More
10 years 11 months ago #103205 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Re: Neigong Master John Chang

maynoth wrote: Maybe you should pm me then for some actual studies.

I as talking about the video's, not Qi. The thread's title Neigong Master John Chang, not Qi. Do you have empircal studies of his powers!?

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago #103207 by
Replied by on topic Re: Neigong Master John Chang

Adder wrote:

maynoth wrote: Maybe you should pm me then for some actual studies.

I as talking about the video's, not Qi. The thread's title Neigong Master John Chang, not Qi. Do you have empircal studies of his powers!?

Maybe you should PM me ;)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi