• Visitor
    Public
11 years 9 months ago #67789 by
Replied by on topic Re: Edjacated guess
Exactly!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #70683 by Lykeios Little Raven
"Meditation" is a word. Nothing more and nothing less.

"The Tao that can be spoken of is not the Eternal Tao." - Tao Te Ching of Laozi

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #70685 by

Lykeios wrote:
"The Tao that can be spoken of is not the Eternal Tao." - Tao Te Ching of Laozi

When I read this I decided not to bother with the rest of the book and went for a walk instead.

More
11 years 8 months ago #70768 by Lykeios Little Raven

Andy Spalding wrote: When I read this I decided not to bother with the rest of the book and went for a walk instead.

Good point! Hahaha. You must have already understood.

I had to read the Tao of Pooh, the Tao Te Ching, Zhuangzi's Outer Chapters, and spend a few years seeking myself to even begin to understand it all. :lol:

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #70770 by

Jackofalltrades wrote: Looking over the riddle can you tell me what is meditation?

Yes.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi