Sadhguru is my Yoda

More
22 May 2018 16:18 #321880 by Woodlander
www.youtube.com/user/sadhguru I think many of you might find the teachings of sadhguru of use. He is a pragmatic guru and his teachings fit well with my understanding of the jedi way. I hope this is useful to some of you,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, TheDude, Arisaig

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 May 2019 20:51 #338377 by Tyfighter
Replied by Tyfighter on topic Sadhguru is my Yoda
You are not a Jedi yet.

"The hope of artificially creating an atmosphere of passion, is fundamentally ludicrous" - Aldous Huxley (1927)
בֵּית־הַמִּקְדָּשׁ‬

Tyfighter

More
12 May 2019 23:43 #338379 by Kelrax Lorcken
Replied by Kelrax Lorcken on topic Sadhguru is my Yoda

Tyfighter wrote: You are not a Jedi yet.

To point out fact, they are; while you are not able to apply for temple membership yet, per our rules, Woodlander has been with us at least a year. Assuming they have applied for temple membership (which will be available to you in approximately 6 days), and been accepted, than they most certainly are Jedi.
That is the common practice, here: if you adhere to, or otherwise try to follow Jedi teachings and philosophy, you're Jedi. Jedi is not a coveted title, nor is it a Jedis role to tell others what path is theirs to follow.
I'd recommend you read through our FAQ, as well as other introductory information.

Kelrax "Stormcaller" Lorcken

More
12 May 2019 23:54 #338380 by Kelrax Lorcken
Replied by Kelrax Lorcken on topic Sadhguru is my Yoda
I need to provide the caveat:

I'm on the mobile version of the website, which does not show me membership status, only how long a person has been registered with us.

If I am mistaken on Woodlanders membership status, well, my point still stands that you're out of line to address them in this needlessly aggressive manner.

Kelrax "Stormcaller" Lorcken
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3