Shambhala Archive

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 9 months ago #112694 by
Shambhala Archive was created by
Hi all,

I am here to let you know of a special archive, the Shambhala Archive.

It is a google drive folder I have publicly created to allow anybody with the inclination to want to know more about the amazing lifestyle to delve deep into the fundamentals of the system. I have included every major book published by the leading authors (Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche and the Sakyong Mipham) as well as some passages by Pema Chödrön (but, mostly videos). It contains an entire Shambhala introductory course (video and slides) that give you insight into a the Shambhala Buddhist tradition of Meditation. It also contains rare audio from the spiritual leaders of the lineage and great commentaries on vast subjects by the leading practitioners. Finally, there are great internet links that provide even greater access to other parts of Shambhala.

Some of the information contained within is published. So, to combat the legal problems, I am asking everybody who uses the Archive to do three things:

1. Read the ReadMe file.
2. Read the "Read me second" file.
3. Fill out the Shambhala Archive Fair Usage Agreement form. It requires you to provide your name and email. It also gives you the required affirmative option of ONLY using the information contained within for educational or DIRECTED research purposes. Do not use the information for recreation. Do not use the information to resell or make any sort of profit, monetary or otherwise, from the information.

This will take you a maximum of 7 minutes to complete, and afterwards, you can learn from the vast archive in front of you. I hope you take advantage of the opportunity.

-Connor Lidell.

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4wjbG4-7-n9YkZxeXhoZnA4Zm8&usp=sharing (btw- if this link doesn't work, let me know...)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 months ago #129200 by
Replied by on topic Shambhala Archive
I wanted to bump this archive. :) I pulled a file from it tonight to give to Roz, and I thought it might be fun to remind people that it's here.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi