Lesson 1 EP 2 Download issues

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 5 months ago #33697 by
I was trying to download the lessons and I am having troubles with lesson 1 EP 2 the message of the myth. I keep getting a 414 bytes file and it will not play. Can someone send me the file in email or something? Maybe post a new link. Thanks a lot!

-Brian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 5 months ago #33699 by
Replied by on topic Re:Lesson 1 EP 2 Download issues
we have been doing some work on the server side so maybe this is what happened to you.

They are all big files, 700mb+ each so we suggest downloading as against streaming.

Right click on the file and select 'save as'

If you still have trouble - maybe someone in your country will burn you a cd or dvd of these files - post your country and we'll see what happens :)

Failing that - your local library should be able to get a text version of these lectures for you.

Sometimes it takes a few go's to get the file to download

MTFBWY - A

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 5 months ago #33700 by
Replied by on topic Re:Lesson 1 EP 2 Download issues
Another option would be to click on the library link on the left and under audiobooks - joseph campell is the power of myth download which contains all of the campbell lectures. The mp3s should be labeled in a way that is easy to match with lessons. The same goes for the other items of the initiates program as well.

Those links should be up as long as google supports google docs, and have recently been updated to speed up load times

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #109308 by
Replied by on topic Lesson 1 EP 2 Download issues
I don't know where to post that. I think it's the better place.
Maybe it would be cool to have bittorrent links for all the vids and audio.
what do you think ?
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi